Government

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FAST. New to QQQ's.

Check the Feb. put action.

I live a couple blocks from the Chairman and founder. He jogs by my house, but I don't speak with him.

Hey, ask him who the publicist was who got him the huge multicolumn creampuff interview article in the WStoolJ several months ago.

We need to hire him/her for Dr. Stool.

rr

say the same about merlin as cyclist, i once folowed him a bit, better stay with your own setup and read what doc says.

well, well, well the 38% retracement levels gave good support today, at least dow and s&p closed above those levels after having fallen below intraday.

nasquark closed well below its 50 sma which is at 1365, 100 sma at 1320 looks magic, also there is a retracement level at 1315, that area should give support

the only probelm is that tomorrow is last day of scam week and the magic numbers are still:

dow 8500

S&P 900

NDX 1000

so could be crazy action tomorrow

say the same about merlin as cyclist, i once folowed him a bit, better stay with your own setup and read what doc says.

well, well, well the 38% retracement levels gave good support today, at least dow and s&p closed above those levels after having fallen below intraday.

nasquark closed well below its 50 sma which is at 1365, 100 sma at 1320 looks magic, also there is a retracement level at 1315, that area should give support

the only probelm is that tomorrow is last day of scam week and the magic numbers are still:

dow 8500

S&P 900

NDX 1000

so could be crazy action tomorrow

just remember that last month the spx max pain was also 900 and then closed it at 925.

this could go either way although i think up tomorrow.

they did push it up at the end, which could mean down.

or it could stay right here all day.

see I am an anal cyst, i should be on tv.

Well, duh, I tried to start a gallery of Ano's art over at Stoolpourri:

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.p...=16&t=335&st=0&

But when I went back to try to get the image of CaCa Puffs about 15 posts back, there was nothing in the "quote" box to copy. Anyone know how to capture this? After all, no good deed should go unpunished -- or is that rewarded? :D

Archived