World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Timorous tentacles

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KWave, do you have a longer term opinion of gold? I'm long-term bullish, f'sure, and have weathered plenty of the nasty sell-offs, and it would be in keeping to have another one. But I don't get the sense that you're among the "Gold-to-$10,000" crowd.

Longer term into 2018-20 area, I am still looking for much higher prices. Just think we might possibly have nasty correction first....

But should 1750 and 1800 get blown out, the correction phase would most likely be over...

Here's a buy signal for you gold bulls.

IT'S OVER: Goldman Calls The End Of The Great Gold Bull Market

"The firm says that the primary driver of gold prices is real interest rates (which have been super-low in the United States, in part thanks to aggressive Fed easing) and that with the economy coming back, this era is coming to an end.

"

Yeah right

:rolleyes:

Day 2 of gold trading below BB.

This isn't going to last long unless it's going to crash. I can't see a crash coming...

If 162 goes on GLD, i see 3 other targets marked in black arrows, below 158 and things get real dicey for 2013.

I'm looking to add to my Gold futures position if we get to 1670.

Trade safe.

post-1444-0-40189100-1354723097_thumb.jpg

This thing we call the "stock market" is an extraordinary repository of opinions, outlooks and emotions. It never stops to amaze me.

The beauty of all of this is, every opinion, view and outlook will be proven right or wrong in the coming weeks/months/years.

If you have an opinion, don't be afraid to share...

:)

gold is going to get crushed with everything else just like 2008

for example, NEM, bearish chart. 2 chart methods put a target of 28 on it, below 43 and it's toast

It's only been 2 months (2 monthly candles) since this post you made in September. What's changed on the monthly chart?

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11751&st=75

"Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

gold will hit 2350 before year end

there is NO stopping the MEGA BULLISH monthly chart "

Archived