All In A Day's Work

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG...from Grieving.com...(KGC) 6.94: A BusinessWeek article discusses a money manager's strategy of purchasing gold related shares in an effort to hedge against weakness on the dollar. The article mentions big board listed Kinross Gold (KGC) as the money manager's top pick. He states, "The stock will double, if gold reaches $425 an ounce -- which he sees in less than one year -- up from $350 now."

58 on the pti!  It's a no-brainer.

Yo Cyclist!

Can ya help a stoolie out? -- what is the significance of 58 PTI -- for that matter, let me show my complete and total ignorance -- what is PTI??

The pti was on oysters chart. According to the GET program he uses, we had a wave 4 up.

When wave 5 starts and the pti is above 35, the probability of new lows on hte 5th wave is very high.

Check w/ Oyster, I'm just beginning to read the manual on that program. Hope it helps

I will be remaining short on the 6-7 and 10-13 week cycles - I will not be altering my position until they change.

However I am curious as to whether people think this will be a waterfall, or a drop and pop today? I hope it is the former - but I guess you become so cynical and jaded you learn that once again they might carry on with the incessant meddling and jam upwards.

Curious as to what people think.

Intend though to be short until AT LEAST next friday!!

Mark

day for inversions...my gut says low high low.......1140 should tell us something......1020 low or 1005 high as guidance....I will be extremely busy trading and broking.....not sure about post frequency here.....I may not get the time to post my trades but will do my best......

Doc...thought of a name for me yet?.....HeeHee

Watch MMM, BAC, and IBM on the open. These are the most important stocks on the S & P right now.

If these three are pushed up, then the stick save is in.

Note how AMGN and GILD are green. Biotech is safe haven at the moment.

We will open right in the middle of the first October gap.

Up or down??

note AMGN is fast approaching the 200wk MA and also the longterm downtrend line at ~59. Should not nave much more gain in this one

Archived