Stranger Than Fiction, Part 2

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's see...march out Evans and Snow, yap about a loaded spring and a strong dollar, bop gold and silver back, run the futures up, throw in a "beat by a penny or two" and prepare for a jam...did I forget anything.....oops!, the 10 year has a headache....seems they want to go to market with yet another record offering....how do we fix that?

The fix was to chase money out of the agencies so that the treasury requirements would turn out a failure. :o

The fix was to chase money out of the agencies so that the treasury requirements would turn out a failure. :o

???

I would think that they need to create a downdraft in Equities today so that they can herd the $$ into Bonds. The stage is set in the Metals Market.....no saftey there :D ....I think we see some selling today.

Alexis Glick on crapolavision, talking bearish:

1. Each time VIX goes under 20 (as today), S&P falls 4% in next month.

2. Strong rise in T-note yields is negative for stocks.

How ya gonna fade that? Proctovision giving sell signals ... it don't compute. They're messing with our minds.

???

I would think that they need to create a downdraft in Equities today so that they can herd the $$ into Bonds. The stage is set in the Metals Market.....no saftey there :D ....I think we see some selling today.

Government spending and expansion of debt is sucking the life out of the markets.

Heaven! What did you have? :unsure:

It sint a fair that a man who survived a cancer has to suffer becasue of tis insane market! :angry:

Hodgkin's..................

Fortunately................I live in Pittsburgh....................Just after Hockey Star............Mario Lemieux had the same exact condition..................

As a result experts were already in place here.....................and good things happened........................

As for the markets..............the experts are in place..................but bad things will happen...................

Wow Counselor Durr. That's fantastic!

I sincerely thank everyone for their prayers.

BTW. The NYCASS Fall Cotillion will be Monday Sept. 8th. Same time. Same waiter's station. I'll be putting out an announcement on LOB in the next day or so with all the pertinent information.

Guest bullseatshitndie

Temporary Open Market Operations 07/29/2003

Maturity Date 07/30/2003

Delivery Date 07/29/2003

The Desk has entered the market announcing: O/N RP

Temporary Operations Statistics

Treasury

Collateral

Operation Agency

Collateral

Operation Mortgage-Backed

Collateral