IDS World Markets Wed 18th March 09

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uptrend channel holds. They could reverse the implications of these patterns if they turn up from here. All hangs in the balance today. This is for all the marbles. Break out or die.

Gotta go. I'll be back on line a little later. New grandson has arrived home and our baby sitting duties for granddaughter are wrapping up, but now have to go get grandson number 1 from daycare.

Important to keep our priorities straight in this life. :D

See folks, thats why your very own Fritz F. Foxenheimer refuses to play individual stocks and plays only indeces:

Sun Micro daily log

MONSTER gap up over EVERY res

Thats one of the reasons I use guaranteed stops on IG markets. You pay a little premium but your loss parameters are sound.

WOW !!!

Citi running straight at my $2.99-3.10 max trading range.....

Can it run higher than the $3.25 covert price?

Time will tell.....

WOW !!

Definitely GMTFO unwind going into capitulation phase... going against the arbs right now may be a great trade

Is the convert something like 7.3 shares??

I'm wondering if Geithner is gone within a week. Already Obama is issuing statements of

'complete confidence' etc. Drudgereport right-wingers are out for his head among many others.

Gold breaking down. Gld looks to have taken the road south off what appeared to be

a kind of hackneyed symmetrical triangle formation. Would be great to start buying in 800 area unless a bear cycle is beginning in this stuff. Verydifficult to trade it, just watching nowadays.

OE is OE. Violent manipulated swings of price with deep valleys and high peaks. Charting it is honorable but the main theme for a trader is to play opposite the extremes since the swing backs

are radical and furious. It often simply resembles the rinse cycle at the Laundromat. All those options sold in the weeks before simply get rinsed out over and over again.

Thats one of the reasons I use guaranteed stops on IG markets. You pay a little premium but your loss parameters are sound.

you are absolutely sure that they work in case of such gaps too? Say your guranteed stop as of yesterdays closed would have been 5.42 this would have been executed at exactly 5.42 and not at the first available price, which was 8.36?

Archived