IDS World Markets Wed 18th March 09

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If 780 is THE top I will vote for this

post-510-1237384484.jpg

guy as "Stoolie of the Month"

I have the hourly 900 SMA on ES at 784, well, thats good enough. DAX missed the projected high by roughly 50 points, well, thats a bit much, but I can also live with that.

Just down loaded latest Open Office upgrade - Free and Sun Micro.

Who in there right mind would buy MicroSoft Office with OO available.

Thus one major reason for the buy.

EVERY big firm in the world does buy MS products. I guess any stoolie who works in a S&P500, DAX, Footsie or whatever big firm can confirm this.

Now Goldman's turn in the crosshairs.

http://www.reuters.com/article/ousiv/idUST...ndChannel=10112

On another note:

Paulson and Geitner knew about the big bonuses their buddies would get over at AIG before all this whoopla has been coming to a head. I can't believe the banking committee, who approved of all the bailout money for AIG prior to this, was up in arms about bonuses back when Paulson was putting the deal together.

Paulson + Geitner + AIG + Senate Banking = King size mattress

I did not know of Sedacca, but I read Harrison's tribute on Minyanville. Sounds like he was a very special person. As someone referenced in an earlier post, you never know about tomorrow.

Be sure to take to be with the people you love as much as possible.

Yeah, my uncle, who is in his early fifties just had a massive stroke from a blood clot that was released from a routine shoulder surgery that lodged in his brain. He probably won't survive and if he does he will more than likely be a vegetable. I live in Ohio and he resides in Arizona, so I will probably be mia for awhile.

Trader Joe: I've been thinking about some etfs here, mainly skf. I don't follow the banks much, but I know you do. In your opinion, are they topping? Was just looking to make some bets without options or futures since I might not be in front of a computer all day in the coming days. On a chart, looks like some solid support around 100 area.

You think that 1.33 and above is possible with ES sell off? I dont think so. IF (and that is a BIG IF) we cross 1.33 I will e being longs with all my hands:)

If we start droping on EURUSD I will add a massive short position. I believe that EURUSD is a key to the sell off

What do you think?? K Wave FxFOX?

See folks, thats why your very own Fritz F. Foxenheimer refuses to play individual stocks and plays only indeces:

Sun Micro daily log

MONSTER gap up over EVERY res

post-510-1237386161_thumb.png

on the lin chart one could at least argue that the downtrend was broken quite some time ago, but most guys wouldnt use lin chart on this stock since it did fall so much

post-510-1237386273_thumb.png

Trader Joe: I've been thinking about some etfs here, mainly skf. I don't follow the banks much, but I know you do. In your opinion, are they topping? Was just looking to make some bets without options or futures since I might not be in front of a computer all day in the coming days. On a chart, looks like some solid support around 100 area.

That's why I dumped all mine yesterday....little early.....oh well.

SKF is/was setting up nicely

$125 is a good entry, as is $100.....

Unfortunately, it looks to already be off to the races.....could be another run to $200 is already in the making

Archived