The Violinist

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be fun to back test at Stockcharts tonight. System I'm concocting needs a reference point for the Matrix's three legged stool.

Uncle buck gave my first hint last week when one indicator turned up. Drawing on a lot of gold related charts and the buck but have yet to really look at crappy stocks with this new insight I am applying.

doc had 2 weeks ago or so a targt for uncle buck at 101.70, well, that was almost exactly hit today, after that strong strong pullback.

Well, unfortunately doc revised his target a few days ago to belwo 100. Ergo: Always stay to your first call, or first impression, or call it first thought or whatever. I discovered that quite often. Docs first calls are the best. B) B)

Doc, decided to go with your cue (not Q's) on the original cmap flow and sold my Q(LGC) at 36.08 at a little over 4% gain (Tuesday buy at 34.65)

Expedition over.

On to next play (whatever that is going to be :blink: )

about that AMZN swing long from Tuesday. In after the nose dive at 18.90, sold 1/3 at 19.43 to cut risk by 1/2. Still trailing 2/3 with automatic 5% market stop. Will set target #2 near the 38% retrace and target # 3 near 68% of last leg.

AMZN might just roll over and crash, then will get stopped out with slight loss. I will not try to out guess the market. Only look for high odds set-ups.... Like taking the dealer and house side in Las Vegas..... Just try to stack the odds in your favor.

I have a few other Longs cooking too. Remember CVS I mentioned a week ago,( doubt it) didn't even know what is was, same play as AMZN, but further into it, and ok.

Probably won't make any money today, because of BEARX

No problem playing Qubes or SPY, but the patterns need to set-up.

But need hedge plays for protection......imo

Remember CVS I mentioned a week ago,( doubt it) didn't even know what is was...

Speaking of drugstores, take a look at RAD. I missed this one. It made a nice move today.

Ass for telecomies: ADCT. Was in this one when it was around $1.20, but cycled back into PMs. Missed a 100% gain.

DIGL looks interesting but is overbought on 8 min bars.

Archived