The Violinist

Guest The CoinGuy

Nice to see the pop this morning, Piles had me in serious doubt :P , Sticking with the original plan, and adding to my shorts at S&P cash over 900, 911-913, and 923-25. Holding back 20% for opportunities over 925, but not looking for this to happen as of yet.

Looking for entry points over the next 4 trading days in the unhedged miners, I don't think we pullback to 328-332 as some have suggested. Looking closely at WHT, KGC, GG, and HL. Although HL announce they aren't paying their div this quarter on their cum pfd, checking into this before I proceed with this issue.

Good trading and profits to all,

The CoinGuy

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Q's for the little bit of extra leverage and for the liquidity. I am still looking for 25.38, but will not take the 12 noon 5 hour cycle high. Want to wait for the 1 day cycle peak.

Guest The CoinGuy

Speaking of Rydex, was trying to catch this move(again) in the long bond yield in RRPIX...Heck of a move today in the 30yr yield.

TCG

A lot of folks in New York are still on vacation. Volume is pretty light today, so far.

Other than the usual Jam and Slam I don't see any change in the playing field yet. Will continue to watch Doc and my indicators. Let's see if they can launch stage two.

Remember they almost always have the ability to Ramp. Never get complacent. We've seen this time after time. Just when you think they've run out of bullets they have actually been accumulating ammo.

Archived