B4 the Bell, Ilovebushday, Aug 17, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone answer the ?.

SJ,

As yo know, I am pulling in the 1100 Oct's below 1090. I made a mistake in my email. It was $39 not $37 yesterday. I sold my lone 375 call on the SOX august today for a 35% gain. Letting the August 400's expire.

I see bull till tomorrow and then a change. If not I will cover my two 1100 oct's and leave the Sept. 1060 calls alone. Ewave has done me wrong on short term charts soo often, I look to others for guidence.

I hear ya, End,

As I've said many times, I don't trade EW counts. If my work makes me bearish, then I look for a bearish EW count. If I can't find one, I tighten the stops (I don't use hard stops -- just mental stops). A significant close above 1084 (or a strong move intra-day that points to that) and I'm flat...

From the last waltz album

Baby let me follow you down, baby let me follow you down

Well I'll do anything in this godalmighty world

If you just let me follow you down.

Can I come home with you, baby can I come home with you ?

Yes I'll do anything in this godalmighty world

If you just let me come home with you.

Baby let me follow you down, baby let me follow you down

Well I'll do anything in this godalmighty world

Yes I'll do anything in this godalmighty world

I hear ya, End,

As I've said many times, I don't trade EW counts. If my work makes me bearish, then I look for a bearish EW count. If I can't find one, I tighten the stops (I don't use hard stops -- just mental stops). A significant close above 1084 (or a strong move intra-day that points to that) and I'm flat...

Good on ya. Now answer the bloody question. Who formed the Band? You will be shocked if you don't know.

M.H. Has a vanity plate as does a few others. You stoolies are exempt. If one of you answers correctly, the prize will be shipped to the stoolie who has the third post above yours (If that is me, it is the one above mine).

Archived