Get your 10k party hats!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over on Mike Morgan's blog site

http://realestateandhousing2.blogspot.com/

Defending Goldman Sachs by Mike Morgan

Let's get real folks. We hear the media complaining about Goldman Sachs receiving 200 doses of H1N1 vaccine even though high risk people like pregnant women and children can NOT get the vaccine, and when they can, they must wait in line for hours.

So let's all take a deep breath. The vaccine is very limited and people will die because there is not enough vaccine for everyone. People will DIE. So that is why the governments around the world have been very careful to get the vaccine out to those in the high risk categories.

Lennox Hill Hospital received 200 doses, the same amount Goldman Sachs received, but there are far more "high risk" people at Goldman Sachs. Just think about all of the high risk bond traders, and the high risk options traders, and the high risk derivatives wizards, and the high risk hyper-traders, and the high risk forex traders, and the high risk oil traders, and the high risk government bond traders, and the high risk gold traders.

Let's face it, Goldman Sachs should have received 2,000 doses because they have the largest accumulation of "high risk" people in one place anywhere in the world. The only problem is their "high risk" thieves are only "high risk" to the rest of the world.

I hope the 200 doses they got are defective and make these bastards sick as dogs. :)

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

for sure, the Bears on the Spoozer are a nervous lot, no?

your jickiss throws his broken bat into the ring, and supplies a Chart that proves that very soon the SPX will be droppin down.....once the structure fails,

Watch out BELOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember the Mantra, (in honour of INDIA frontrunning the Ducks):

In the End, ONLY THE GOLD AND SILVER AND MINERS AND MINERS-RELATED LONGS,

AND

THE BROADS BEARS CAN WIN BIG.

THERE ARE ACRES OF DIAMONDS AHEAD.

HOLD FAST!!!!!!!

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1257549861_thumb.png

Reopened my IB account today.....

Definate sign that a top is in :unsure:

Going to take about 5% or 10% of the money from the account my broker is investing for me and get back in to the game again.Have been doing selective trades pretty sucessfully but I have to keep calling in the orders and missing many opportunities.Plus I am overpaying for the trade and the margin rate.I also got screwed on a few trades because I missed getting fills since my broker can only get executions via a few exchanges.

.....Frustrating.

Reopened my IB account today.....

Definate sign that a top is in :unsure:

Going to take about 5% or 10% of the money from the account my broker is investing for me and get back in to the game again.Have been doing selective trades pretty sucessfully but I have to keep calling in the orders and missing many opportunities.Plus I am overpaying for the trade and the margin rate.I also got screwed on a few trades because I missed getting fills since my broker can only get executions via a few exchanges.

.....Frustrating.

Welcome back to the fight, MrHanky. This time, I know our side will win.

casa41.jpg

SMH would have to run into the 50bar ma by Friday and turn lower.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1257561573.png

and a weak little shoulder from the XLF financials certainly would help.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1257561662.png

if all these things don't come to pass starting by next Friday, then we're going down the wrong road :lol:

Archived