market is a zoo

Defence of -100 as per usual

Raise no eyebrows

Criminal transfer of wealth

700 new lows

Who owns the new lows?

Not the gang

Hapless uninformed victims of legal robbery

There's also the 3 comets that should be visible in the next month...not too much news about it...and out in the zone the info is being erased almost as fast as it is showing up...might be nothing...

whatever became of Planet X?? :unsure: :unsure:

"Although the brightness of comets is very difficult to predict, their closeness to Earth makes it likely that these comets will appear at least as bright as Comet Hyakutake in 1996--easily visible to the naked eye.

It is an extremely unusual event to have two comets passing closely to Earth within a period of days. Interestingly, the paths of these comets are roughly perpendicular to each other, forming the shape of a "cross" or a "medicine wheel" in our sky. Some people will naturally see this event as a sign in the heavens."

Could be nothing...seen some freaky stuff....To make a long story short...

June is supposed to be gameover...

Guest bullseatshitndie

stay short or get 100% before close, don't want to miss big gap down to 200day or below monday. lots of bears calling for a bottom. don't see it anytime soon

2:33PM Floor Talk : The major averages sold off aggressively in the past hour, after spending most of the day in a trading range. Many of the traders we've spoken to say there's not much behind the sell-off except that no one wants to go home long for the weekend. The shorts covered early in the session, and since then there hasn't been much out there to support higher prices, and any move to the downside is exaggerated by the thin afternoon volume. Regarding the larger technical picture, while relative strength in large-cap tech is holding the Nasdaq within its recent trading range, the Dow and S&P have now slipped below their ranges. In addition, although today's congressional hearings with Defense Secretary Rumsfeld generated headlines, they did not have much of an impact on the market, as no new revelations were expected and these types of hearings have increasingly degenerated into election year grandstanding. All in all, a quiet afternoon despite the sell-off.

Why doesn't anyone want to go home long for the week-end ?

Just closed out my May TASR 30 puts. Still holding Junes bought back when everyone here board loathed the idea...

Jimi, I still have 2 may 50's or what was 1 - 100 poot..I'm waiting for Doc's Cmap to be hit at around 25....I'll probably pitch em monday though...

I need a pooper scooper to pick up my gold calls though....I made some minor mistakes this year but that was the stoopidist thing I've done in a while....

Ag

Archived