All In A Day's Work

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good Morning stoolies...just took 8.5 from overnight shorts at 811.50 SP00 on a portion for the BIN.... :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Hey, "you're buying the next round of brewskies" :lol:

No prob...HeeHee...the chart was screeming out for this with that close even with 820 reopen bloob.......I am cautious from here on......

Think we could put in the lows of the QQQ in after hours?

Need ideas. I have 3 blocks of USPIX that I bought and have held for awhile. I have gone in the black as of this week. Problem is Im 100% invested now and cant average in. Im thinking of closing either half or 1/3 position today at close. Any ideas?

Andrea:

"Oops, you just lost your woodie, Al! You need me to add more soap to your bubble bath?"

"Sorry Andrea, I need to get to the BatPhone ASAP!!"

"But we were just getting started!"

"Please get me my towel!"

"Why are our bubble baths always interrupted so early in the morning?"

"Because our economy is on the edge of a cliff. I must call the Gang of 22, and let them know that a $28 billion Repo Blast is coming, and I have to tell them how to disburse the proceeds!"

"Why is that so complicated?"

"So may troubles. The stocks. The dollar. Gold taking off. Oh my, what to do!!"

Simply put, lately I've been PISSED about what I feel to be manipulation of the markets. My brother has had to listen to me on a many times a day basis about manipulation.

I have long felt that our markets are manipulated by the large institutionals; that at critical junctures the markets are supported artificially.

Today's tidbit to support my suppositions:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/030307/as_fin_com_..._salomon_1.html

Associated Press

Japanese regulator recommends authorities discipline Nikko Salomon Smith Barney

Friday March 7, 8:20 am ET

TOKYO (AP) -- Japan's securities watchdog recommended Friday that authorities discipline Nikko Salomon Smith Barney Ltd. -- a U.S.-Japan joint venture -- for allegedly manipulating share prices.

The commission alleges Nikko Salomon submitted a wave of buy orders last July on multiple issues, and pocketed about 200 million yen (US$1.7 million) in additional profits from the resulting price jump.

It said it received complaints from several rival brokerages after the alleged manipulation.

--------------------------------------

Apparently the Japanese are willing to take action against Citigroup's joint venture, when will this type of manipulation be dealt with in the U.S.? How many millions and how many hours were spent chasing after Martha Stewart crappy little 4,000 shares of insider trading while similar institutional actions get a wink and a nod here?

When will options expiration week activities be evaluated? Every one on Wall Street, including Crapvision's finest, have long noted end of quarter "window dressing" or outright portfolio markups. Even the King butthead, James Cramer, has long mentioned that practice. Bob Pissant has on several occasions mentioned "a large unidentified buyer in the SP futures who placed large orders, causing a reversal upwards in the markets".

Time for the manipulation to end, and it's time to let the market trade to its natural levels.

May the manipulating thieves spend time in jail and go bankrupt.

A little F news:

08:41 ET Ford Motor: anal cyst sees possible bankruptcy (F) 7.45: The Daily Telegraph reports that a scathing examination by Sean Egan, founder of the Egan-Jones ratings agency and the anal cyst who reportedly predicted WorldCom and Enron would go bust long before Wall Street realized it, puts Ford's future in doubt; Egan offers 8 reasons why the co could be in serious trouble, including huge pension fund liabilities and a lack of cash to fund borrowings. "If it didn't have the name Ford, it would be in bankruptcy right now."

from Briefing.com

A little F news:

08:41 ET Ford Motor: anal cyst sees possible bankruptcy (F) 7.45: The Daily Telegraph reports that a scathing examination by Sean Egan, founder of the Egan-Jones ratings agency and the anal cyst who reportedly predicted WorldCom and Enron would go bust long before Wall Street realized it, puts Ford's future in doubt; Egan offers 8 reasons why the co could be in serious trouble, including huge pension fund liabilities and a lack of cash to fund borrowings. "If it didn't have the name Ford, it would be in bankruptcy right now."

from Briefing.com

Duh :grin:

This is funny.

I switched on *Crap*vision and saw that the fuc-u-tures had headed south big time. I leapt up to check POG on the computer commenting to DorAss, "The boys on the site said today was the day." To which she responded by singing, "... the day the Teddy Bears have their picnic." Maybe so, dear, maybe so!!!!!

Archived