World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Limping legacy

You still holding  your Dow longs at 25510 and RUT at 1676?

rut was new position

ym at the price was adding to much lower levels from late june and early july

monthly chart of spx:  fully expect a higher high in spx.  if failure at ath's and i get a change in liquidity, will cash out and go full tilt short, but not there yet

post-10683-0-52411000-1533227310_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right from the cash open it's been a grind higher because it's still liquid out there

Define ATH failure?  What what point does failure come into play?  SPX  2400? 2100? 1800?

i mean price action above spx 2873 and grand failure there with negative divergences.

trust me, when 2500 breaks, you can kiss it goodbye for years to come, but one step at a time.

1st i want ath's and failure. hey, it may just break out and never look back.  time will tell.

right from the cash open it's been a grind higher because it's still liquid out there

i mean price action above spx 2873 and grand failure there with negative divergences.

trust me, when 2500 breaks, you can kiss it goodbye for years to come, but one step at a time.

1st i want ath's and failure. hey, it may just break out and never look back.  time will tell.

2500?  Interesting take.

2500?  Interesting take.

scenarios: 1. spx runs up to new highs and continues on to 3200

2. fails quickly after hitting ath's and retreating back to 2500, eventually falling

to breakout point of 2015 highs.

3. real aggressive selling would take it over years to 1800, possibly being the head of major h&s top leading to 800 if 1800 would break

at this point, 1 is the preferred option until proven otherwise

post-10683-0-97209200-1533233083_thumb.jpg

Archived