A Scientific Quiz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree about the volume Hard Assets... That would be the first hint of danger... At this instant there is not enough volume to support a price run. The close Today and the open Monday will be where I will focus on my volume charts..... So far, no go! But things can change in a blink in this market.... Don't suppose they will try for a year end bump do you? I think this low volume over the last couple of weeks show just how low the institutions are on cash of other peoples money. IRA money might come in after the first... That is where we see how smart or stupid the IRA contributors are.. imo..... I think most can just elect to hold money a market acct..... Myself I have a lot of IRA in BEARX

You guys know more than me but, this kind of drop on light volume looks like a set up for a big post-New Years run up. As Merciless says, stay nimble.

Mousey, totally agree.

*The guys know more than you. :lol:

No seriously, look at what they're doing already today -- teasing the bears again?

Okay, I'll try to post this and come back after the site crashes me and I re-boot.

*everyone knows more than me

guess I am on the other side for a change... I see no ralley without volume to support it. If we do get a bump on light volume.... I would say great, I see a nice potential bearish gartley pattern setting up..... so grease up your shorts it can be a slick ride down

Depends on which two, MD! ?:grin:

I'll just say this Glad, you keep watching that Chariot race. One day it's going to surprise you :wink2: .

But I've already watched it eighty-three times. How many more times to I have to watch it waiting for a different outcome, MD? :blink:

No problemo Man! don't you see?? The odds are definitely with you now! Ask Abby Jo!

Better than her, ask Larry da K. (if he can get his nose outa the talcum for a moment).

did u ever think of running the film backwards????

beardrech

Not bad, beardrech, not bad at all.

Archived