Daily Digger - Fryday Oct. 1, '04

Joe Dinapoli appears on the Tom O'brien show for Oct. 1

1 hr 30 minutes into the program and then he gets cut off until 1 hr 37 minutes, then again get cut off around 1hr 50 min. Oh well.

http://www.tfnn.com/archived_10.php

He has some comments about the market's confidence in Kerry. I should say explosive.

He covers some charts

http://www.fibtrader.com/tigerden/

XOP for Crude is around $62 - lookout above

In 2002 the Gold target was $730 - still grinding

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was a whole thread about Clifton on GoldIsMoney.com, going from apocalyptic revelations (another RGLD-like shorter job ?) to their refutation. It seems they do have significant mineral properties ...

Yes, the thread that got me to buy the darn thing....(or more accurately, to look into it, which lead to me buying it).

;)

TFH, yes, the juniors go nowhere while the mid-tiers go up 50%, then it doubles while they go up another 25%. Or not. You never know. Is it not going up because they have nothing, and its worthless, or is it not going up but will double next week? Impossible to tell.

Another one that has annoyed me is SRLM. I have been up 100% and back to even on that thing THREE TIMES. If only I had been trading it back last fall/winter instead of buying and holding...

Anyway, I still hold those two cause I believe in them (in CFTN becasue of the biotech side), and I think they'll suddenly shoot up at some point, with no warning. I'll sell them after that.

Just started listening to the financial sense newshour broadcast.

TIM WOOD MIGHT TURN BULLISH!! (If the markets dont start tanking in october).

I am shocked. I had to listen to it several times to even believe it.

"Either the bear is going to be reconfirmed, or he is about to be killed".

About those juniors....

I hold lots of them ... Nevada Pacific, Canadian Zinc, Great Basin, NXG, NTO and a bunch more. During this run I will be paring them down to a smaller select group; based on liquidity, potential to become partners with majors, producers, and based on land mass holdings in premier secure locations.

I have become much more descriminating in selecting what to hold in my PM portfolio.

thanks mm, cau has long term support @ 3.66 which is .382 of 5.37-.91 and there is other support #s in this area. also, on an hourly chart. the rsi is diverging. i am going to take a shot at it here. dharma

I took the deal as well thinking we were at the bottom of a channel. So far in the money. Good luck. B)

Anybody have the story on RANGY?? Cause of the fall.? Prospects for a comeback.

I mentioned this stock a while ago as a possible multimonth play. RANGY is a South African investment company with its primary asset being a 33% stake in Randgold.(trading at the Nasdaq under GOLD as a HUI component) The stock trades at more than a 50% discount to NAV. I started to build a position from 1.84, and will probaly accumulate some more. I don't consider it a good trading stock due to insider tradings. The volumes of late have been very large, and I suspect something is going on.

In any case, RANGY isn't greatly funded, but it has plenty of shares HMY, DROOY and other South African stocks to fund short term cash flow needs. The South Africans have been playing catch up lately and eventually RANGY will do so too, IMO. The reason why I slowely accumulate the stock is because it's assets consist for 95% out of publicly traded equitites, and its trading at a 50% discount of that portofolio. It offers therefore value, but it may take "months" before the market values it. Again, for trading there are much better stocks around, IMO. FWIW.

The goldprice in rand is close to breaking resistance in the 2750 area.

post-11-1096709828_thumb.png

mOOn, most of the time I have to crop my charts as the board rejects them, and I am in agreement.... it doesn't help not having the timeline..... so I'll try harder to figure something out...

I see. Another way is to simply add the chart's timeperiod, so you can guestimate the timeframes. (when you know it concerns a 1 one year chart, then the eyes can do the rest)

About those juniors....

I hold lots of them ... Nevada Pacific, Canadian Zinc, Great Basin, NXG, NTO and a bunch more. During this run I will be paring them down to a smaller select group; based on liquidity, potential to become partners with majors, producers, and based on land mass holdings in premier secure locations.

I have become much more descriminating in selecting what to hold in my PM portfolio.

One fine discussion on juniors, guys. I enjoyed reading that. Thanks.

In the Top Zone

Move Goes Parabolic

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

True enough..... but are we in a top zone?

Archived