Deflation or Inflation

After reading all that went on this weekend, is it just me or do those who have a bearish bent to their trading feel guilty expressing or thinking bearish thoughts now. It's not that we can't express set ups or dive bombs but the tendency to look for immediate bounces has been ingrained in even the staunchest bears thought procesess...... Krishna Krishna Krishna......

Today had one of the weirdest feels to it in a while where you couldn't possibly tell if this is setting up to waterfall or sky.

In the meantime there have been lots of solid shorts the last two weeks in the nuts and various other blow ups so not every mo mo trader is winning. The Red Rut is also starting to roll over.

As for Dongs, MRK, GE, and MSFT are probably going to be used as Prop stocks at some point. Mrk has absolutely been wasted along with most pharma and will probably be a jello play at some point.

As for softy, based on the amount of insider selling lately, no wonder it looks like a truck stuck in the mud. Mind boggling dumpage.

This is one disconeccted market. Drop two prozac in a sixteen opounce glass of Old Bushmills and fire it up. Who will be the bullhorn of the day tomorrow ?

Ag

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attn: Machinehead

Our commodity trades are going to go parabolic.

Check this one out:

From Financial Times today:

Asian holdings in Treasury bonds rose by more than $100bn to $744.9bn between January and August.

Holdings of US Treasury and agency bonds by foreign central banks have for the first time exceeded $1,000bn.

The $150bn increase in [Asian] central bank holdings is the equivalent of six two-year Treasury auctions.

Foreign investors now own almost a half of liquid Treasury bonds.

The biggest foreign holder of US Treasuries is the Bank of Japan which, in the third quarter, spent a record Y7,551bn on currency interventions.

Forget Bullstool.com

How about CommodityBulls.com???

Woooooowwwwwzaaaaaa

Over the course of the last week have accumulated significant positions in Silver and base metal miners to go with my SIL and GG...all charts getting ready to bust out

Added:

WTZ ......Western Silver corp

CENX....Century aliminum

NRD....Noranda Inc

Sold all my putz at the close for a quick 15 pt scalp

Plan on trading the Indexes more this year after last years bonanza

Still with big position in TUTR

TRADE SAFE

Howl:

I wonder if the bonkers can continue to hold the AssHold stock price up!

Seems a little strange that the stock price is little short of the price BEFORE massive fraud was discovered and that the fraud was announced the Monday after options expiry while the bankers knew before expiry!!!

Also strange that issuing 40% more shares to save them has had virtually no effect on the share price!

What time frame are you using?

I'm seeing pretty ding-dang O/sold on the major indicies using shorter time frames.

Slip of the (ahem) keyboard!

Changed it to Dover Sole!

Thanks for the correction

:D

Also strange that issuing 40% more shares to save them has had virtually no effect on the share price!

That is the dutch solution, just issue more shares and all debt is gone. Then the hopers come in, and the stock surges. Just look at the performance of Versatel or KPN. Of course, previous shareholders are screwed, but that was already priced in.

Archived