Building Fear

Thanks Mark,

Coach is trading at 123.47 in after hours. Kidding. 33.50 are silly enough though.

Must be the result of a blow off buying frenzy for National Guard going to the front.

So, if those Guards we are dragging over there are republicans, are they then republican guards?

A bit of a relief non rally today. Looking forward to some profit taking as things get less sure in the just war just ahead.

?Failing to grab the ?bottom? in tech stocks and missing the next big bull move.?

Shouldn?t this read, ?and missing the next big bull movement?

may need to take the on as a new name.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFF TOPIC, about Norah Jones

Mousey, once a record label decides to push someone, all p.r. etc. is out of that person's control. (unless you're a superstar), not that she didn't want it -- of course she did. She was VERY lucky that Blue Note decided to really push her stuff. They have plenty of other fabulous artists who don't get pushed, as does every record company. Some friends of mine "accidentally" won a Grammy because their record label decided to push them, the other nomineess cannibalized each others' votes, and they were the last left standing.

What's kind of horrifying about the Britney type phenomenon is the raging desire and political savvy in the successful kid stars. I've been in situations to observe some of these kids (mostly theatre types), and it's really horrifying to see a cynical 35-year-old in a teen's body.

Mjkst,

It's at the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center at 10 am on March 22nd. I got reservations made for us.

This is going to be fun. :grin:

I will pm you for the details. I might come down Friday night so we could get good and drunk before the event. :lol:

At previous tops, my empiric studies of the pain on this board and Clearstation's bears seemed to register much higher levels ... more cries, more near-suicides, more capitulations, more ST bull calls... OK windy turned bullish earlier last week "for a trade", but I don't think I have seen enough tears to convince me that we're going down for real... but maybe the hides are getting thicker... hmmm

but I don't think I have seen enough tears to convince me that we're going down for real... but maybe the hides are getting thicker... hmmm

I can't speak for everyone, but my hide's certainly gotten thicker. I've had my ass burned by the 24% rallies so many times now that it's mostly scar-tissue, and completely incapable of transmitting any feeling whatsoever.

Welcome aboard.

Cool avatar

Thanks for the welcome,... the avatar is to in order to show that I'm French and not scared of the bashers I encounter here and there... :)

"Lopez" is French? Never would have guessed that -- all the Lopez's I know are Spanish or Mexican. C'est la vie, I suppose. :wink2:

Archived