B4 the Bell Frythehelloutofthebullday 5704

Guest yobob1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be watching very carefully 1087-90 on the cash and 1085 on the futures. If they hold an hourly close, (assuming we break them before 10:30 est) I will cover some shorts. Holding enough that I will profit from the drop, from that area, should it occur.

Slaughterama in Oz too. All Ords -0.8% and still falling. The dippers came in after the opening blast and had their heads handed to them, been waiting for a long time to see that happen.. :lol:

In adddition, One thing that I think the Bush administration will regret is that they started the rally WAY too early and will pay the price for it. Cycles not withstanding. :)

The timing of the rally is still perfect.

If the anti bushman forces do not stop this rally, we may very well be at 11600 on the DOW by November.

If you take 7200 as the A.

10800 as the B.

A to B 10800- 7200 = 3600.

Forming the B to C leg now, to say 10000.

C to D leg 10000 + 3600 = 13600.

So 11600 is possible.

Since I am short, I believe the bushman rally will fail.

But thier timing is perfect to take the old high of the DOW.

There are very strong forces that want the bushman out. They wanted inflation, and they have it. They wanted higher interest rates and they have it. They want the votes to say, " Man I hurt, need to get that guy out. "

We will see is they can pull it off.

I think the USA will be seeing some stange things between now and the election. Things that know one expected and that everyone as possilbe.

Everybody knows that we are forming the top at $40.00 for oil.

If we start moving above $40.00 to $50.00 or $60.00 then we know it is not natural.

So we need to start seeing which and if any charts move in un-natural pattern.

CYcle analysis says $50 oil is all but a given. Cycles are natural. This trend is only half way through. See the chart in M2M.

...BIG ten inch record.

Got me the strangest woman

Believe it, this chick's no sinch

When I wanna get her goin'

Then I whip out my Big Ten Inch

Record of the band that plays the blues

Well the band that plays the blues

She just loved my Big Ten Inch

Record of her favorite blues

Last night I tried to tease her

I gave my love a little pinch

But she said now stop that jivin

and whip out your big ten-inch

I'll cover her with kisses

and when we're in a lover's clinch

she gets all excited

when she puts on my big ten-inch

My gal don't go smokin'

and liquor just makes her flinch

Seems she don't go for nothin'

'cept for my big ten-inch

Band that plays the blues

I know they did not write that. B)

Guest libertas

There have been only five crashes worth speaking of in the last 200 years (1873, 1884, 1893, 1907, 1929 and 1987). So broadly speaking, there's one every 8000 trading days or so, on average. Not a high-frequency event. So one can be forgiven for not mentioning the possibility.

There ain't enough compression bandages to stop the bleeding in Asia tonight.

AORD 10:32pm 3,371.200 -30.000 -0.88%

JKSE 10:32pm 725.345 -18.292 -2.46%

N225 10:00pm 11,228.33 -210.49 -1.84%

KS11 10:32pm 817.98 -20.76 -2.48%

TWII 10:32pm 5,873.46 -166.80 -2.76%

There have been only five crashes worth speaking of in the last 200 years (1873, 1884, 1893, 1907, 1929 and 1987). So broadly speaking, there's one every 8000 trading days or so, on average. Not a high-frequency event. So one can be forgiven for not mentioning the possibility.

I have the highest regard for Jim Curry. That was not the point. The point I was trying to make was that we have been discussing the possibility of a watershead decline all weak-end and come tonight someone I highly respect doesn't even mention the posssibility of one.

For da record, All I see is 1029 + - 1% soon and 987 by or before late August.

Debt inflation is exported from the US, It ends up in external markets which get sold off to support wall street...That is my Guess...it explains why Japan has held out so long and why Inflation is not as pronounced as it should be The Japanese deflationary sink absorbs most of it...Look at how quickly China got pumped up by exported debt inflation...Now they have ordered banks to stop lending for 11 days...and US debt inflationary potential is turning down...the US is the primary debt inflationary engine of the global network...If it cracks there is really no way to stop it...

the only way to fight debt deflation is with debt inflationary potential great enough to overpower debt deflationary potential...

Not enough debt inflation = liquidity dry up...Need an event or another war to make an excuse to implement emergency measures if this trend continues...

The system must never be exposed...

Archived