All In A Day's Work

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those of you still short: Great going.

I am out of index options - too bad for me.

Still have nice positions in some biodrech and other tech types that are looking good.

PM's not doing much pre-market.

Did you NY guys put my picture in the urinal and visit me once in a while last night?

Question for you smart stoolies---I can look at a long term chart of the Dow (50 years) and see the massive bubble that has developed. But a lot of it, or at least some of it is because of inflation and the purchasing power of the dollar. Does a chart exist that factors that out and shows where we should be in today's dollar? Just want to see where we're going. TIA :unsure:

Watch MMM, BAC, and IBM on the open. These are the most important stocks on the S & P right now.

If these three are pushed up, then the stick save is in.

Note how AMGN and GILD are green. Biotech is safe haven at the moment.

We will open right in the middle of the first October gap.

Up or down??

To paraphrase my comments from Monday this week

When the QQQ breaks 24.28 during a 5 wave downside on volume, then the hysterical retraces are officially over and the Turd of a TURD of a TURD has officially begun

There will be only mild stick save for the traders to get short, they were caught flat.... as I said in my forum last night...

SG again, validated... and yes... 200% short with over $200,000 riding...that aint no joke... $$ is always where my mouth is...

Continuing to stick by my longstanding 873 NDX forecast, with possible 750

WOW!!! What a wake up call!

SG- tanks. Keep emotions out of it. Yep. You said it.

In fit of panic, closed shorts at 1500 yest; recalling Swartzeneger, Gipper, Bruce Lee and other cult heroes, I re-shorted shortly before the close. Not as heavy as I'd like, but enough to recover yest losses plus.

If you know,like Stoolies do, that the market is manipulated, and you can figure out WHY it is being manipulAted (someone wants your shorts), you have an advantage.

I knew this. I was still scared. The voice of emotion, dwarfed by the voice of...cold, calculated trading. I have reached a new plateau of understanding.

Is this heaven?

Or was I just lucky?

Understanding Elliott Wave patterns keeps emotions in check

From last nights Simple Guy Wave's forum on "No Stick Save"

As I've said all week... until we break 24.28 on Q"s intra-day during a 5 wave move down on volume... I aint getting too excited... the retraces are all too common...

Guessing that traders who have not got short, will want to tomorrow and will hold her up to establish positions... just prolonging the gaps on the downside.

Most traders are flat the Q's and or selling calls... or puts and collecting $$.... they may get slapped...

Any mild stick save towards 24.28 will get slapped.... but will allow traders to get more short.. IMO...

Im just a simple guy, what the hell do I know?

When the QQQ breaks 24.28 during a 5 wave downside on volume, then the hysterical retraces are officially over and the Turd of a TURD of a TURD has officially begun

There will be only mild stick save for the traders to get short, they were caught flat.... as I said in my forum last night...

SG again, validated... and yes... 200% short with over $200,000 riding...that aint no joke... $$ is always where my mouth is...

I'm with you all the way SG. I have consistently been running ahead of the market in taking postions. Always too early and then have had to wait until all the game playing and jaming could no longer cover for the internal economic rot.

RE the Golds

Been holding strong on my KGC, even with the shakeout this week to 6.77

Its now bidding 7.19 from what I see.... it's the leader in the group in my opinion for quality, performance on a relative basis, safety vs others...

Also still holding IFNY, a small cap Oil and Gas play... very very undervalued based on real worth of assets.... Stock at 8.xx per share, worth $60 to a buyer IMO down the road.

And of course, holding RYVNX... Even with the flattish late performance, SG is up 46.5% since Dec 2 top on that position (having done some trading during ST waves in December.... and 1 or 2 in January)

Oyster agrees with SG

Archived