B4 The Bell, Moonday, May 17

Suicide Car Bomb Kills Iraq Governing Council Chief

A suicide car bomber killed the head of Iraq's Governing Council Monday, increasing fears that instability will make a new Iraqi government unable to function when U.S. occupiers hand it power in six weeks.

Story

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexis Glick on Crapvision is on and on about the HUGE Open interest PUTS on the QQQ34 and SPX1075 [if I got that right] on the Option Market...saying earlier that they will have to be closed and of course implying..rally time !!!

Tom O'Brian along with Wolanchuck says its a forgone conclusion that we rally into option expiry..so I guess thay agree with Alexis

Alexis Glick on Crapvision is on and on about the HUGE Open interest PUTS on the QQQ34 and SPX1075 [if I got that right] on the Option Market...saying earlier that they will have to be closed and of course implying..rally time !!!

Tom O'Brian along with Wolanchuck says its a forgone conclusion that we rally into option expiry..so I guess thay agree with Alexis

you know what happens when everyone expects a rally.... :ph34r:

Phil Down - RBL Capital just said on Crapvision the current situation is a buying opportunity when pressed by the 'Kahuna' . Says Microsoft is good to go -:)

B4,

You sure the boys didnt BUY the all those Puts instead ?

From last week Fri I said

=================

I say we close over DOW 10,000...easy prediction huh...but get this .....WE GAP DOWN BELOW 10,000 on Moday and dont look back till the end of June.

Their is a fearless forecast -

---------

---------

downtrendline form 4/27 is holding..close below 1096 keeps things intact.

1098.7 is last weeks close, so by a process of of Tuvak like logic we should have some further confirmation by the end of the day... btw I'm very very bearish for next week opex...bullish for post opex week to reload shorts and then El Cliffo into June 11th ish....with a another Top around June 24thish....who knows though...

I am also seriously considering that we may well fall for the rest of the year and the US$/Euro may go back to parity...this would set up enough despondency for the 2005 rally from hell to lower highs of course for the crash into 2006.....yep its the D word.

Tom O'Brian is very bullish for next week into opex.

Mr. O'Brian..... the one at Crapvision ... says he sees no reason for the sell off..

I will be tuning in to the other Mr. O'Brian.. in 5mins

The I-banks are short the puts and therefore they are hedged. If we go lower they add to their hedges, putting more pressure on the market. If we go higher they remove hedges, adding more fuel to a rally. As usual derivatives add to the underlying volatility counter to popular convention.

Crapvision should remind their viewers that I-banks and borkers are in the business of collecting the commish.

Archived