Ids 3/5/04

The ironic thing about Martha is that Ken Lay's probably on some golf course sipping a margurita right now....

Tell me what CEO didn't do what she did in the mania...I actually feel bad for her..

Ag

2nd that

I feel bad for her too. da boyz love sacrificing strong women. Leona and now Martha. Kenny boy must be laughing his ass off.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aw, sheeet. Placed my order for 10 MSOOB @ $.10 at 14:52. The bastages filled a bunch of orders, but mine was not among them. :angry:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

How the hell do I make sure that didn't happen to me? I got a "your order filled" announcement and it is showing as one of my real-time open positions.

Same trick they pulled with IMCL, amazing what these guys get away with right in plain sight..

Kwave, this is exactly one of the reasons I always rant about how crooked the markets have become...what was even more shameless was crapvision had the gaul to throw up a bug on the screen when the price was skying and Barnum and Bailied it with the x'ed off boxes...

Ag

I have a strange feeling Da Boyz...or somebody.....is gonna buy the carnage when it spikes down.

I'd probably want to take a quick profit on those puts with a limit order in place already for whatever a satisfactory return one might expect. I think it will be quick and spiky down and miraculously recover....so beware.

Mind you...I'm only speculating with my mind on this one....I have no positions in Martha Inc.

Guy on crapvision saying intelligent guess is she's off.

WTFD he know?!?!?

Just ask Kenny Lay.

As long as that c-sucker lives & breathes freedom, so will any other crook out there.

If I was Martha... I'd scream bloody murder,... and that's why she'll walk away with a slap on her playtex gloves.

all points bulletin: Marthe "Antoinette" Stewart was heard to say today as her tumbril rolled across the cobble stoned streets of Mediaeval Lower Manhatten :I did not say 'Let them eat cake", rather I sad,'I'm not guilty For G*ds Sake"---

Swords were drawn by factions pro and con as MAStewart was heard screaming heavenward ,"Ah justice what crimes are committed in thy name"

Meanwhile the Markets assumed their heavenly ascent

beardrech- :ph34r: :cry: Again tears--Why?Didint she get what she deserved??

Say that to me the next time while holding your tax returns and besides next

Thanksgiving wont be worth a Sh*t without her---

I'm thinking of becoming one of those prisoner-marrying husbands that hang around theirr imprisoned spouses --filching their social security checks--in this case getting all of her secret Thanksgiving day Cranberry and Cookie recipes---

beardrech :ph34r: :cry: Why did bigamy have to go out of style--Mormon's,blast them ,had to go and ruin a good thing---Marthe! Marthe! Come back--du bist so schoen--come back ,du schoine madchen,come back I love you Marthe----

form some thousand miles distacne i tell you:

This Martha thing is plain BS. It is only there to save the real assholes like that Enron guy and so on. Old public relations trick

Yep...I imagine she's rubbed elbows with some pretty high profile ceo's who have done the same stuff..If I were her I'd start blowing the whistle on everyone I knew if i was going down with the ship...her career and business is over...

Ag

Archived