Bears get weak end a day early

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc,

Basically JPeeM, The Squid, BAC, Orson Wells Fargo, and C is for Cookie have 97 % of the 200 Trillion of derivatives on the books. A lot of charts and graph's break down what types of derivatives they have with a huge chunk being interest rate derivatives ( probably why the Fed does not want to be audited ) with enough trashy derivatives to take down all 5 based on their assets. More than enough junky stuff to blow the Squid and Orson Wells out of the atmosphere in a heartbeat but they have the "protection".

The thing that really hit me was how we as a country are held hostage by the Fed playing it's inside game with so few.......The piece is pretty easy to understand with a lot of decent charts graphing the types of derivatives on the books. It's not like reading Noland who I think is great, but I have to spend an hour in an isolation tank to clear my after reading his stuff to clear my head.

It pretty much speaks for itself and you "just gotta" wonder what kind of back door deals are going on right now. The concentration of risk, secrecy and control is why I said what I did.

As for the Yahoo chart.....The Presidents working Group is focusing on those two green things.....

Doc,

The thing that really hit me was how we as a country are held hostage by the Fed playing it's inside game with so few.......The piece is pretty easy to understand with a lot of decent charts graphing the types of derivatives on the books. It's not like reading Noland who I think is great, but I have to spend an hour in an isolation tank to clear my after reading his stuff to clear my head.

In the larger sense, it seems to me that the country has lost if sovereignty to FCB's and "the others".

Archived