IDS World Markets Mon 16th November 09

Yeah - saw those this morning. I always look at the data releases before seeing where the markets are.

I thought to myself, "What a disconnect."

Markets don't GAF what I think.

You sticking with the deflation theme despite gold, dollar action here?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"America First Tax Exempt Investors, L.P. was formed on April 12, 1998 to acquire a portfolio of federally tax-exempt mortgage bonds collateralized by income-producing real estate consisting of multifamily residential apartments. The Partnership will terminate on December 31, 2050, unless terminated earlier."

Sounds like crap.

So it must be a screaming buy. :lol:

:lol:

Should do ok in the apartment rental business with the way residential real estate is these days...BWTFDIK?

Back in the early 90s I appraised a couple of low income apartment projects in Palm Beach County that were financed by tax free mortgage bonds issued by the county housing agency. The bonds were worth zero because the properties were worth less than land value. They cost more to operate and maintain than they brought in in rent. The value of the properties was land value less demolition costs. And one of the properties was on ag land worth about 1k an acre. The whole shebang was worthless because it would have cost more to tear down the buildings than the land was worth.

The last 2 orange-blue signals have been awful. So do we take the current sell signal as a grain of salt, or a return to form?

2 day cycle indicators are on sell and there's a huge negative divergence in the 5 hr cycle in dick ate err.

Ok ...

Long usdjpy, usdchf and short silver here... small sized positions after getting ass kicked earlier today. Just looking to pull some money back.

Going for something to eat now. Let the mkt do what it wants. I am fed up of this %&*@~ mkt right.

Archived