Quaalude Cloud Gas

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saddam Hussein, on his own accord, might be exiled to a neighboring country where he will live out his remaining years in wealth and relative security.  He will turn over governmental control to a contingency of Arab nations, monitored closely by delegates from the United Nations.

If you fail to consider this while trading you will unfortunately get what you deserve.  Be smart and understand that absolute conviction is deadly to your portfolio.

do you know something....

img_wmm.jpg

....that we don't? :huh: :blink: :unsure:

Good one B4.

Then I suppose if we're too convinced we should go dong then?! Either way there's risk, there's ALWAYS RISK, that's what stops are for so who cares.

Odds baby, odds.

I expect a huge rally to develop sometime in spring of 2003 but that is far off, this is now. I swing with the indicators and listen to the tape and what Mr Marke is saying N-O-W, not the could be news, etc. Right now its not looking good. It was a week or two ago but not now. I'm not going to change tactics b/c this or that MIGHT happen.

Jerry, right now I'm playing it with bear funds (not individual shorts yet), depending on how things develop I expect to become, like Arch, more aggressive around early Jan (after the obligatory Santa Clause foolish nonsense rally) and then I'll put together a shortfolio. Should be fun to watch whatever trash I put in it go down the tubes.

Richmtn, like the QQV graph. Very true, it does tend to be an inverse indicator with coincident signals.

Aheadsup--This market decline has NOTHING to do with Iraq, war, 911,et al. And EVERYTHING to do with money supply,easy credit, overextended consumers and just all in all damn lousy financial policy for the last ten years. Read a book--educate yourself. Or better yet, subscribe to Doc. :D

Looks like this site is all giddy again about a couple of down days. Just read the Doc, and what he says fits the sentiment here perfectly. Unless there is an unnatural, external event tommorrow, it will be time to cover again. There is no way there will be a big down move before the end of the year unless we get an external event. Even then, it may not matter. Al will save the holidays. Take it to the bank. B)

Pile, VV just gave a confirmation sell via my excel interface.

The 2day moving average (ma) of the MTI has crossed down

over the 5day ma yesterday and crossed the 9day ma today.

Doc had it figured days ago. Glad I shorted when Doc said it

was ok. If I had waited for this I would have missed the last three days.

post-7-1039146556_thumb.gif

Depends,

Thanks for the update

Also, its falling from an unusually high unsustainable reading of 1.60 which only ocurrs at major market tops. Market conditions afterwards are always abysmal when that happens, and to boot the BSR was also outrageously high at ~3.0. Same implications.

I front ran it too b/c of Doc but even if you didn't there's plenty of time ahead to profit from it. This decline is going to stick, and stick for a loooong time.

I'm staying in BEARX until MTI/BSR hit the south extreme. That could be months from now.

I've been lurking for a few weeks. ?I want to say to those on the board who still maintain an overly bearish outlook that there might be one heck of a surprise waiting for you.

Consider the ramifications if the following scenario unfolded early next year: ?Saddam Hussein, on his own accord, might be exiled to a neighboring country where he will live out his remaining years in wealth and relative security. ?He will turn over governmental control to a contingency of Arab nations, monitored closely by delegates from the United Nations. ?. . .

? ? ?

If you fail to consider this while trading you will unfortunately get what you deserve. ?Be smart and understand that absolute conviction is deadly to your portfolio.

aheadsup:

Consider the ramifications if the following scenario unfolded early next year:

Your Aunt got balls and became your Uncle.

This scenario seems more likely to me.

Archived