Bears take em out big red for the day and the week

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes to Lost Money - night edition

....$5.00 says no Eddie

Something about a fire

you are cracking me up....stop it..you do this report...gonna be a lot of spinning tops

Watch Pony One show up with a bald spot in the back of his head...some angry call buyer stormed his closet, grabbed him buy the back of his head and came away with a rubber band and fist full of hair.

That last screen shot of Eddie....all I could think of was a thought bubble next to his head saying...." Boy did I lose a sheet load of money this week"....

Compared to them smirking and mocking Rosenberg yesterday....they look like they all just drank a blender full of cow balls on Fear Factor.

That was a great show

23581_1.jpg

I believe a Stoolie previously reamferred to this scandal, plus the hotbabes takin' folks out fer lunch etc.

Send 'em all ta arse-poundin' prison!

New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo's office: Fourteen states filed a suit in federal court in Boston that accuses Amgen, purchasing group International Nephrology Network and drug wholesaler ASD Healthcare of using kickbacks to encourage medical workers to bill third-party payers such as Medicaid for free samples of Aranesp.

Among other incentives <_< , the companies also allegedly offered paid vacations to prescribers to boost sales of the product, according to Cuomo's office.

Archived