Polesmoked

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End is right all this debt will never, ever be repaid-there was a wire flash a couple hours ago about social security having a much bigger DEBT than anticipated. Plus the government entity that takes over administration of bankrupt companies pension plans and continues to pay the pensioners is pleading with Washington for a huge cash infusion saying they can't keep paying without it. It's almost Hyper time-the chickens are coming home to roost-Trade Safe!

just noted another close discount to SPX cash; third day in a row of this tom foolery after school is out. SPX now 6+ below fair value. 'twill be very interesting, these next few days, wot? Bareister's Haywire may ripen to fruition soon.

Glad your paying attention to the discount to cash thing. If it continues, i will become a bit restless.

Keep doing what your doing.

For stock market education, this is the best damn site, i have ever seen. It is MORE then Doc now. I would imagine, that is what he wanted all along. To attract people who could find a home in reality and teach fellow stoolies to "maintain" during this period of time.

You done did good Doc. Real good.

Tanks.

I second that.

Re: Hyper- This market and stoolville reminds me of the movie where the world is destroyed by a nuk-lar explosion and a small group survives. I can't remember how, I think they were in a bank vault or on some island (I use to have a better memory, probably too many acid trips or CRS disease) Anyway, it's almost as if the financial world is being destroyed and only the stoolies will survive..

One question- What do we do then? :blink:

BW

Jobless claims jumped.

Tomorrow Chicago pmi reading at 10:00 could hammer this pig if it drops below 50.

They are already predicting higher gas prices for the summer. If they go much higher we will really go into a tail slide. Send major ripples through the eco from manufactures to you and I.

Weekly and daily charts are in sync I expect more downside with a bounce around the corner. I guess it all depends on Wednesday?s un meeting and what happens over the weekend.

Still looks like too much momentum to the downside.

Nazquack looks like the strongest one of the bunch. Imagine that!

Those guys with no earnings look the best. Go figure!

I guess I better get some of those rose colored glasses.

CYA

Was just watching some old video clips of the AhOL-Time Warner wedding party on TV. Some deluded goofball pronounced, "This is a classic one-plus-one equals three opportunity."

Can you believe it? Wall Street math!

"ONE PLUS ONE EQUALS THREE. EIFUKU! EI-FUK-U!"

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ...

Machinehead- you're actually sitting there watching AhOL-TimeWarner videos of the merger? One sick puppy you are! I love it. ROFLMAZOFF!

BOJ at work in real time.

Nikkei opened at exactly at the spike intraday October lows, and some flying bids were put in to save it from plunging further.

They are trying to jam it up into the green as we speak....

Imagine the Maelstrom if that triple bottom fails to hold....

Whoa, another YEEHAA day here, off the cliff on open, bit of a momentum bounce happening atm but destined to fail. Being as its Fri expect a selloff into close, don't think too many traders in longs will be happy holding over the w/e with the way things are looking. Everyone in here sounds rich, way to go :)

End, brain4, hyper - there is no way to pay off the debt, so there will either be 1. slow deflation like Japan 2. hyperinflation like Latin America or 3. some market closing event where, like in Enron bankruptcy, the derivative spaghetti can't be unscrambled - so all debt/credits in th Matrix will be netted out. Those with anything left survive, and those that don't are gone. This will be a lot like answer 1, except much faster.

I was leaning towards solution 2, but furreners have started to leave and won't come back (scared about EI-FUK-U or NUK-LE-ARR or something), so its hard to get a inflationary new bubble started without their help.

I smell somesing! Japan is only down 36?-Australia opened down hard and is coming back? Korea and Taiwan who can always be counted on to panic are UP? Our futures are slowly creeping up when they should be croaking-who would buy the futures-AL?-I smell somesing-Trade Safe!

I hate the futures. I've recently sworn off watching them after market close (yeah right, that'll last)... they're nothing but a head-trip at night. Look at what the futures did after the State of the Onion -- SPX was down about 20 below fair value at one point. Yet we still had an up day when all was said and done.

Might as well get your "futures" quotes from the Psychic Hotline (ask for Cleo).

Archived