Ascerbic adjustments

With Crapple leading me thinks we kiss the 1410 and then get the full wrath of a swift 10% overall correction soooooooooo overrrrrrrrrdueeeeee

I think the journey down have already begun. AAPL & PCLN holding up the QQQ, the current trajectory of their rise cannot be sustain. I'm going to wait until after the jobs report tomorrow to add to my shorts. I still go some dry powder on my end.

Trade safe everyone. April/May might be a wild ride.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOLDMAN SACHS: The 20 Worst Stocks In The World click here

Goldman Sachs's Portfolio Strategy Research group is out with its latest US Monthly Chartbook. Among other things, the report includes a list of stocks who offer the most downside relative to target prices established by Goldman Sachs' equity anal cysts.

Basically, these are stocks you want to avoid like the plague. Or for the more adventurous types, you'll want to short these names.

OMG

Meanwhile, you could buy Greece on e-Bay. Current high bid is $1550. Very humorous article. At least, I thought it was funny.

Using the logic of CONgres, the US should buy it and collect the $100 E-Bay Bucks.

No matter how much money the US could throw (away) at it, just keep reminding

people that we all made (cleared)

$100 E-Bay Bucks (insert DR. Evil laugh)

and nothing else matters......:rolleyes:

CMG is the poster child for a 100% algo-driven ramp fest. I wouldnt be placing any stop loss orders if i owned that thing. Ripe for a flash crash imo.

Looks like all the cash is going into a few momo.

AAPL, PCLN & CMG

What % of the QQQ are made up with these 3 stocks. 50%?

Non farm payrolls will be up by 186K tomorrow. That's slightly below consensus of 201k. But it will only matter to the fucutures, which will trade until 45 minutes after the announcement.

Doc - looks like your second most favorite Fed employee will be gone soon (via ZeroHedge)-

Reuters-

N.Y. Fed markets group chief Brian Sack to resign

By Richard Leong

NEW YORK | Thu Apr 5, 2012 2:04pm EDT

Sack, 41, has been the head of the New York Federal Reserve's markets group since June 2009. His tenure includes the implementation of the central bank's unconventional measures to stabilize the banking system and pull the U.S. economy out the worst recession since the Great Depression.

"Mr. Sack will remain in his current position as head of the Markets Group and Manager of the System Open Market Account(SOMA) until June 29, 2012, to help ensure a smooth transition," the regional Fed bank said in a statement.

N.Y. Fed markets group chief Brian Sack to resign

Archived