Ascerbic adjustments

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w?s=%5EAORD

Last day of trading into Easter didn't show too much enthusiasm: All Ords -0.4%, Gold -1.6%, Miners -1.2% and Materials -0.9%.

Mixed in Asia: China +1.7%, Honkers -1%, Sth Korea +0.5%. India closed.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

That's all you need to know

Next week should be "flip-flop week"

If/when ;) "the majors" finish decidedly under these levels, it's game-on (speaking of which, where is that douche? July 2012 my ass :lol: )

However, if "the majors" get butt slammed today and all next week, that should steepen the downward sell off, and set up for a nice reaction rally in a couple or few weeks

It's all about the angle stoopid

I told Forexpros that if they wanted to repost my farticles, they must include a prominent link to the source with the article, just like Zerohedge, Minyanville, Financialsense etc. They refused. Their policy is to point readers to an author profile where there are links to the author's website. Well, you know how often people visit author pages, so I told them, either include the link as per the copyright notice or take down my articles. So they took down my articles. Next thing I found out was that they also deleted my user login and my saved chart profiles.

All because I didn't want them to steal my work without giving appropriate attribution. Typical of the theft entitlement mentality that engulfs us.

That's all you need to know

Next week should be "flip-flop week"

If/when ;) "the majors" finish decidedly under these levels, it's game-on (speaking of which, where is that douche? July 2012 my ass :lol: )

However, if "the majors" get butt slammed today and all next week, that should steepen the downward sell off, and set up for a nice reaction rally in a couple or few weeks

It's all about the angle stoopid

Oh Boy... bears sure did not want to hear that. Reading on "TJ inverse-TauntomenterTM " is off the dial. :ph34r:

Archived