Big Bear

Doc, charts would be a pain only if attached to the message - because then every viewer is downloading them from your server. If they are only referenced via an IMG tag, every viewer's browser is downloading them from the site where they are posted, and this is not taxing your server.

Still, can you make the author column narrower - at least for the other forums?

Regards,

Vesselin

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I moved Night Stool back to LOB to give it greater exposure and to consolidate the forums. There were too many forums not getting enough traffic to justify them standing alone. Night Stool was one. Also going back ot LOB are Jack Mehoff on Options, Machinehead's Cacamodities, and Dr. Bull, if he's still around.

However, we have added the Theostoology Forum

There are no restrictions to linking or uploading charts. I prefer not to have the wide charts on this forum. But if it's ok with everyone else, then it's ok with me.

Not sure I could find the setting for the author column width in a reasonable time, and that it wouldn't screw up the board format if I messed with it.

Trying to illustrate what SG mentioned in the morning - that the $CPC turning up is actually a bearish sign. I use the 21-dma instead of the 10-dma. As you can see, when it makes a top and turns down, this corresponds to a bottom in the index. When it makes a bottom and turns up, this corresponds to a top in the index and is, therefore, bearish:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$oex,uu[l,a]dalannay[df].gif

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$cpc,uu[l,a]dalannay[df][pb21][c!!!!!!!f5f5f5].gif

Regards,

Vesselin

Don't want to go too far out on the limb, but the cmap for the 5 day cycle low due today may be as low as 897. Wouldn't that be something. Otherwise, SG's projections are consistent with the cycle projections so far.

And to think DOC that E-waves are a bunch of hooey...

Yeah, right... they definitely dont make me any money ever.

Looking again for 26.00 to 26.20 on Q's this morning, as I said... by 1030... then reversal to 26.88 to 27

Followed by move to 24.xx...

Archived