B4 The Bell Tearsday October 28

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me and the wife went into one of the build a bear retail stores a couple weeks ago with our kids....we both thought how stupid is this ....$50.00 bucks to build a stuff animal, give it a fake bath, and buy it some clothes... that same bear cost about 10 bucks at chinamart. Since we found it to be a complete sham and utterly stupid, it will probably be a big hit with the sheeple.

yah, I love that "untapped market".

sure....there's X percent of the pop. who'll want to try it, and when they've done it once, then the market WILL be tapped, and we'll have another bankrupt silly-chainstore. :lol:

similar to manipultaing hand puppets,  pulling on the strings, all perfectly orcherstrated.  Perception and confidence are everything.

That it is, Soup. Wait until the fear and loathing sets in.

WTF? I just saw $SPX go to 1126.23 - please tell me it's a bad tick

edit: Guess not, refreshed, prophet software ate some candles.

We've had Build a Bears over here in Arundel Mills Mall for a couple of years now. They seem to do a reasonable amount of business. Mostly birthday parties and the like. It's kind of like a Barbie thing in that they have all kinds of outfits and "friend bears" and "boy friend bears" and so on.

I don't think they'll last much longer than one bear per family. After that it will be done. Like the Crayola Store - did a two-three year stint and out. Let's face it - if Toys R Us can't make it nobody can. The kid market is a tough one to crack.

Florida is a banana republic run by the Fascists. What's amazing is that they are doing this out in the open. They don't even care if the whole world sees it for what it is. Why bother counting the votes. The election machinery in the key battleground states is controlled by the Fascists.

Got that right Doc.....

The people who cast the votes do not decide an election, the people who count the votes do.

Joseph Stalin

Georgian Soviet politician (1879 - 1953) :unsure:

Archived