Bumping Its Head

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crawford is supposed to appear at 5:00 according to fartaroma. That means any time before 6, or not. I'll need to tape it. not gonna waste time waiting.

So true. That's what I did last time. Will be worth seeing the jaw drop on their faces when he speaks, especially after today's wonder that's probably got them foaming at the mouth already.

thought we weren't suppose to dong until spx 911

as least that's what walter bresset said

Daily Chart

In the daily chart, a close above the swing high of 911.06 in the cash index would be a strong indicator that the 20-day trading cycle bottomed on 12/ 19 at 880, and would most likely be followed by higher prices into the first two weeks of January, with a rise above 965 likely....But a drop below 879 could be followed by a drop to test 768.

of course, Doc knows best

Late minute Biz Ctr shuffle, I see the Crapvision logic ... "After one of the better days for the bulls in the last few months, lets save Boobinger for a down day to calm the folks with his puppet-like grin and get Arch on a day where the sheeple will laugh at his pessimism".

What me paranoid?

Late minute Biz Ctr shuffle, I see the Crapvision logic ... "After one of the better days for the bulls in the last few months, lets save Boobinger for a down day to calm the folks with his puppet-like grin and get Arch on a day where the sheeple will laugh at his pessimism".

What me paranoid?

No you're just cynical. In this racket that allows for capital preservation. Procto viewing, for the contrarian, requires it.

Archived