A Laboratory Called Skylab

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enema, who's the avatar?

i said it was some old fanatic feminist...looked somewhat familiar....but the wife sez it's just someone who lost all their teeth  :P

???

your wife is correct..

its just a play on perception vs. reality - i think the correct term is 'reverse beer-goggle effect' :)

:lol:

sigh....my wife's -always- correct :P

or should i say, i'm sane enough to act as if that's so.. :lol:

tanks enema !

Help me out.................Cause they didn't explain the VIX at Masters of Bullshit Administration School..................

Could it theoretically get to zero?...................

How low can it go?............................

Or don't we want to know?........................

I guess the VIX can go to zero if all traders believe the market is now accurately priced and there is no potential for prices to move in either direction in the future. As it stands, they currently believe that prices can only go in one direction, up. Call it asymmetrical volatility.

Help me out.................Cause they didn't explain the VIX at Masters of Bullshit Administration School..................

Could it theoretically get to zero?...................

How low can it go?............................

Or don't we want to know?........................

I guess the VIX can go to zero if all traders believe the market is now accurately priced and there is no potential for prices to move in either direction in the future. As it stands, they currently believe that prices can only go in one direction, up. Call it asymmetrical volatility.

Tanks...........

Who needs a MBA?............. When one has their fellow Stoolies..................

Archived