Dislocation Dead Ahead

It’s inevitable. What will cause it? It’s a guess, just like everything else in the stock market. You ride a hot streak at the craps table too long and you end up broke. Same with bubbles which Bennie and the Jets are forever blowing. Have you ever seen a dislocated body part? I have. Fingers, ankles, knee caps, elbows and shoulders. Ugliest thing I have ever seen and most of the time the victim goes into shock just by looking at his joint pointing east or west when it’s supposed to be pointing north. It sucks and that is what the global financial system is headed for. I may the dumbest person East of the Mississippi but I have been around long enough to know you can’t turn a steaming heap of dog poo into bar of gold. As we move on from all the QE 2 crap, we can now look forward to the Steve Lies-man QE 3 handicapping into the next quarter. That is if an economic dislocation doesn’t occur that forces these Fed pin heads out of the box they are in. “Well you see what the Fed really means is you should think what I am [...]

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived