Laughter Hours

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy hanky panky at the office! I'm not sure how this one slipped under the radar, but CNBS should be called SiNBC.

FWIW, I was searching the internet looking for a Ben Bernanke halloween mask. A few misdirected random clicks later and...

Posted: 2:43 AM, January 19, 2009 (old news - did we all miss this, or just me?)

Quick, 36, who hosts the early-morning CNBC show with Carl Quintanilla and Joe Kernen, quietly married the show's executive producer, Matthew Quayle, a few months ago - which has drawn grumbles from co-workers regarding the ethical ramifications. "He is her direct superior, so it's a little weird," groans one insider. "She's definitely been getting preferential treatment since they got together."

Quayle, 38, who has been with CNBS for 16 years, was also married with two kids before he and Quick started dating. "He is a big Christian and would always talk about the church. And then he left his wife and babies for her. What a hypocrite," snips an insider.

Reached for comment, a spokesperson for CNBS told Page Six, "All three anchors on 'Squawk Box' - Becky Quick, Joe Kernen and Carl Quintanilla - have married CNBC producers.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/squawking_...UzQlhbGmpuJh0bK

I guess there's no reason to keep bashing their credentials.

I wonder who that douche Kneale had to sleep with to get his job!

OMG... 10 year treasuries are fighting the bias with a 8/21 crossover, prior buy divergence, and stochastic ready to put some petal to the metal.

Fight the down bias.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1255657995.png

Did i mentioned i got stopped out of my other half of TBT at 45.40 (sold first half at 46) the other day!! :angry2:

I picked up a LOAD (almost 150% of trading account) with an average price of 43.10 range..

Hit 47.50 today!!! arrghhhhh...

I saw lots of posts today about balloon boy. Did you notice that the balloon in question has roughly the shape of a disk about 15' in diameter and 3' high? At 13 cubic feet of air per pound, and assuming a lift better than helium, you might get 36 pounds of lift. An anorexic 6-year old might have been taken aloft, but not the one in question. :blush:

All day long in the car I listened to Bloomberg repeat over and over the "decline" in new unemployment claims.

Just now, in a break in the game they cut to a CNN news minute, and lo and behold, the story was the GOOD NEWS about unemployment claims- the biggest drop since January.

Fornicating assholes neglected to mention that they were reporting seasonally adjusted data. New claims actually ROSE by 54,600, before the hocus pocus shit.

Back to the game. Pretty exciting.

48 then 50?

Probably a good guess. Just an observation to keep in mind, it looks to me like a head and shoulders and 50 would make for a pretty sound right shoulder.

Interest rates should be headed higher, but somehow I think they'll find a way to keep them down.

Sorry that you got stopped-out. You had it nailed.

Archived