Bullet

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
un-fornicatingly believable!

Datek is using FRIDAY's closing prices as yesterday's closing prices. So anyone that buys/sells screens based on difference in price since open is screwed.

I called them and they said "well, the bid/ask is correct" and the change will not be corrected today, as far as they know.

hijinx at etrade too - bid/ask ok, but high/low/open wacked out on some issues.

Doc,

Just caught up. Agreed on your first post. When I saw your lines drawn yesterday to a 12:30 high, I decided that would be the place. Had I stayed, I could have made more. but, the 4.25% I made long on what came out to be about half a trading day was a very tidy bit of money. I love catching the wave either way but, have no problem getting out in what, in retrospect, may have been early as long as I am making instead of losing lucre. I can wait for the next wave down. Although, this one will be a short for the "big one" to probably March. I went with SG's call on when the wave will come and the Anals on when to get out and it worked like a charm. Sorry, about your pop out on the Q's. I don't know the future but, my guess is as yesterday, this afternoon might be the right time to do it again for a Monday scalp.

SG dings in

Still holding Drug Whore.com, now up 44% on my position last few weeks, in at 1.80, now 2.60....

Still holding ELN , at 2.78, in at 2.23 a few days ago... will pause and then likely rocket upward next week..., up about 25%

Re Q's and E waves.... looks like my forecast for wave 2 top of 1055-1071 NDX and 26.40 to 26.80 is in play.... should run into issues at 25.80 range here, a pullback (sub wave 2) followed by move up next week....

Something like this...

Down towards 25 perhaps on Q's... then up to 26.60, down again, and topping out at 26.80

Could all occur by Jan 9 or 10th.... but I will update later....

I may go short the Q's for a scalp on Rydex today.... if not, holding my longs and remaining in cash otherwise....

Oh yeah, this e wave stuff doesnt work well.... so dont try it at home, heh heh...

btw, Bare.... it sure is hard making 18% per month isnt it?

Ano,

Congrats on the new job. I sure wish I could take a class with you. Hope it all works out.

Rock,

Thanks for that site. I have e-mailed it to my home to read over tomorrow.

Archived