Dull Finish

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over on the housing blog site:

http://thehousingbubbleblog.com/index.html

?Lenders siezed more than 1,000 homes in Riverside County in August and again in September. That?s more than five times as many repossessed homes as in July and almost 20 times as many as in September 2006, according to RealtyTrac.? ?Just before the bank took possession of a home in northwestern Riverside County, its former owners attacked the walls with paintball guns and smashed gaping holes in them.?

?They ripped out stair railings, banisters and cabinet doors in the half-million-dollar Eastvale house. Then they turned on the upstairs bathroom sinks, put down the drain stoppers and fled as the bank?s locksmith arrived to rekey the doors.?

??You can walk into all kinds of things because the people are angry they are being evicted,? said Lauren Rooney, a Corona agent who inspects homes just after lenders foreclose on them. ?You get people who are really upset at the last minute, and they say, ?We are going to make the bank pay!??

post-1110-1192224691.jpg

Here's a cheat sheet to the Market based off the Bernanke Put

Cheat sheet: reacting to data and market releases

weak data = Fed ease, stocks rally

consensus data = lower volatility, stocks rally

strong data = economy strengthening, stocks rally

bank loses $4bln = bad news out of the way, stocks rally

oil spikes = great for energy companies, stocks rally

oil drops = great for the consumer, stocks rally

dollar plunges = great for multinationals, stocks rally

dollar spikes = lowers inflation, stocks rally

inflation spikes = will inflate all assets, stocks rally

inflation drops = improves earnings quality, stocks rally

0.1% B.S. 'round the world

Inflation is CONtrolled at 0.1% all is well it's all good these are the best of times everybody's a winner if not neighbors will be forced to bail 'em out weeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The U.K.'s FTSE 100 index closed 0.1% higher at 6,730.70 and the German DAX 30 index added 0.1% as well at 8,041.26.

Looks like BIIB, Biogen just 17% AH

614880[/snapback]

BIIB is 1% of the NDX.

The "newsnoize" is that octogenerian billionaire Carl Icahn might be buying BIIB. This has been known for a long time, since Icahn has been accumulating shares.

Been a busy day for the corporate greenmailer. He is also in the mix in the BEAS deal, which ORCL put a bid on today. Icahn was also accumulating shares of BEAS and will likely make a counterbid.

Oct 12 will henceforth been known as "Carl Icahn Day" across the fruity plain. Gubermint orifices will be closed, parades will be held, and schoolchildren will gather to sing "If I Had a Billion" (to the tune of "If I Had a Hammer") in honor of our nation's most beloved corporate pigman?.

Looks like BIIB, Biogen just 17% AH

614880[/snapback]

BIIB is 1% of the NDX.

The "newsnoize" is that octogenerian billionaire Carl Icahn might be buying BIIB. This has been known for a long time, since Icahn has been accumulating shares.

Been a busy day for the corporate greenmailer. He is also in the mix in the BEAS deal, which ORCL put a bid on today. Icahn was also accumulating shares of BEAS and will likely make a counterbid.

Oct 12 will henceforth been known as "Carl Icahn Day" across the fruity plain. Gubermint orifices will be closed, parades will be held, and schoolchildren will gather to sing "If I Had a Billion" (to the tune of "If I Had a Hammer") in honor of our nation's most beloved corporate pigman?.

614884[/snapback]

the old fart still kickin', eh?

how much money does he need?

"one dollar more!".........croak.

what a loser

?Lenders siezed more than 1,000 homes in Riverside County in August and again in September. That?s more than five times as many repossessed homes as in July and almost 20 times as many as in September 2006, according to RealtyTrac.? ?Just before the bank took possession of a home in northwestern Riverside County, its former owners attacked the walls with paintball guns and smashed gaping holes in them.?

?They ripped out stair railings, banisters and cabinet doors in the half-million-dollar Eastvale house. Then they turned on the upstairs bathroom sinks, put down the drain stoppers and fled as the bank?s locksmith arrived to rekey the doors.?

??You can walk into all kinds of things because the people are angry they are being evicted,? said Lauren Rooney, a Corona agent who inspects homes just after lenders foreclose on them. ?You get people who are really upset at the last minute, and they say, ?We are going to make the bank pay!??

post-1110-1192224691.jpg

614877[/snapback]

If I were the bank I wouldn't give back their security deposit. :lol:

Seriously, the debtors should at least be charged with vandilism and destruction of the bank's property.

``Lenders siezed more than 1,000 homes in Riverside County in August and again in September. That`s more than five times as many repossessed homes as in July and almost 20 times as many as in September 2006, according to RealtyTrac.`` ``Just before the bank took possession of a home in northwestern Riverside County, its former owners attacked the walls with paintball guns and smashed gaping holes in them.``

``They ripped out stair railings, banisters and cabinet doors in the half-million-dollar Eastvale house. Then they turned on the upstairs bathroom sinks, put down the drain stoppers and fled as the bank`s locksmith arrived to rekey the doors.``

```You can walk into all kinds of things because the people are angry they are being evicted,` said Lauren Rooney, a Corona agent who inspects homes just after lenders foreclose on them. `You get people who are really upset at the last minute, and they say, `We are going to make the bank pay!```

post-1110-1192224691.jpg

614877[/snapback]

many of the houses i looked at were trashed.one had major flood damage....all less than 2 years old.

finally heard from one of the builders today....2250 sf home,brand new,fully loaded,awesome views....

started at 365k,then.......

today they called and told me 234k if i close in 15 days

i told them forget it.........im gonna wait till blood is in the streets

big 25% off "sale"and only a few lookers when i went yesterday.....

i feel better in cash

``Lenders siezed more than 1,000 homes in Riverside County in August and again in September. That`s more than five times as many repossessed homes as in July and almost 20 times as many as in September 2006, according to RealtyTrac.`` ``Just before the bank took possession of a home in northwestern Riverside County, its former owners attacked the walls with paintball guns and smashed gaping holes in them.``

``They ripped out stair railings, banisters and cabinet doors in the half-million-dollar Eastvale house. Then they turned on the upstairs bathroom sinks, put down the drain stoppers and fled as the bank`s locksmith arrived to rekey the doors.``

```You can walk into all kinds of things because the people are angry they are being evicted,` said Lauren Rooney, a Corona agent who inspects homes just after lenders foreclose on them. `You get people who are really upset at the last minute, and they say, `We are going to make the bank pay!```

post-1110-1192224691.jpg

614877[/snapback]

many of the houses i looked at were trashed.one had major flood damage....all less than 2 years old.

finally heard from one of the builders today....2250 sf home,brand new,fully loaded,awesome views....

started at 365k,then.......

i feel better in cash

614887[/snapback]

Nice 35% discount already.... :lol: :lol:

i feel better in cash

614887[/snapback]

Whew. Glad to hear it, Hank.

Mazel tov ! ! ! !

everything went vertical at the close even GLD

any news

614868[/snapback]

The crooks trotted Karl Marx Icahn out.

Biogen put "itself" up for sell? Up 17 percent after hours.

Dow Chemical is back in the news. It claims to be announcing something in the next few weeks that will add to share holder value?

So the Bio-recks and Materials will all be up on Monday.

GE is rumored to be buying something?

And Billionaire Brand-soming of Virgin is suppose to be buying Bleak Northern Rock.

When the market gets a little weak, they roll out the billionaires in their wheel chairs or drop their names to pump up prices. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived