3 Day Weekend Bender

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Forty Percent is 40%. as suggested last nite, by your jickiss, "They" better do something with the Rate next week. the twins speeches this day, Aug 31, 2007, were read by most as indication on rate action (to lower, that is) very soon.

the idea for the 40% comes from Ben Bear Nack Key himself,

"In all but one recession during the period from 1960 to 1999, declines in residential investment accounted for at least 40 percent of the decline in overall real GDP, and the sole exception--the 1970 recession--was preceded by a substantial decline in housing activity before the official start of the downturn. In contrast, residential investment boosted overall real GDP growth during the 2001 recession. More recently, the sharp slowdown in housing has been accompanied, at least thus far, by relatively good performance in other sectors. That said, the current episode demonstrates that pronounced housing cycles are not a thing of the past." ---- Jackson Wy, Aug 31 2007.

yup, there is just something special about that clean safe air in Jackson Hole to let the magination loose to become practical.

lower rates will be created very soon, for a time, that is.

this

will smack down the doolar.

then

gold will beging a "long march" upwards.

but

the Big Doolar Holders (think China for starters) will wonder about the currency's odds for replacement by something else....(AMERO????)

anyway, Gold will be bot to offer protection, for, it is not paper but real, instead.

get it?

The Mills of the Gods Grind Slowly.....

Keep all of your Gold

Buy GG, TRE, RGLD

and hope for the best.

regards to all!

jickiss

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch Awad show his ASSets---a thundering late kick while holding back last position until the stretch--to close out with impunity like Mr. markit.

What a horse race that was.

Even as intermediate term indicators have now turned up, there may still be one more shank coming.  Just like in May/June 2006, when the market broke its downtrend and the "all clear" bell was rung... only to get shanked to retest the lows once more before fianlly taking off.

Look at the similarities:

604708[/snapback]

Ah, OK if I am picking up what you are putting down....then we may have another shank at the 50 DMA around 1485...hum.....

post-1110-1188595706_thumb.jpg

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

then, a final chart to think about is the ratio chart of NEM vs GS.

believe it or not, there will come a day when da Boyz will want NEM to go up a lot, (if, of course, ABX does not steal it first for, lets say $60 per share).

so, think about the ratio of NEM vs GS.

post-1911-1188595744_thumb.jpg

at the exact highs i tried to go short on qqqq.but my order was rejected because my account was on day trading restriction.by the time i transferred money from money market to brokerage (a few minutes) we alreaty dropped 70 points on the dow.i guess i have to wait for a retest on tues

i noticed Wynn hit its ath today for the third time this month on half of normal volume.would this mean it may be topping out?i want it to tank to 100 so i can get a few shares....any thoughts?....i would post a chart but im on my pda bored at work.

i am thinkin we drop pretty big next week...

Archived