Short Seller Mania

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re: RE

FWIW in S.D. my RE broker friend says in his 20 years there he's never seen such a rush of houses for sale

closing volume suddenly down by about half

the ones selling are going for around 10% BELOW the list prices, for a change

believe it or not, overnight it's become a buyers market

although prices are still absurdly high, they're falling -- they are not flat, and certainly not "rising by a more moderate 10% to 15% per year"

it really is over

but people will continue to believe what they want to believe

until reality slaps them in the face

Not sure which Stoolie pointed out a possible TZOO setup(Sudaca or Wndysrf I believe), but it looks like its good for a dong here.  Some nice positive divergences on the daily MACD to go along with a fairly Dover Sole condition.  If the broads turn up significantly I think it should be good to at least hit its 50 day ema at $28.50.  Currently hovering around $23 and doesnt look like it wants to go down any further.  Don't know how to post a chart so I'll leave it with just my analysis.

Edit:

TZOO Chart

I think that should work.

I guess this is where I have to say --> don't buy old losers unless there is some

reason to do so. You should have been shorting this from its extreme nutso phase, rather than trying to pick up poop as an investment. I am new and still can't figure out how to post here, but working on it.

Certainly wasnt suggesting that anyone buy this for an investment. I only posted about it because I've seen people buy KKD and MSO for short squeeze type trades on this board before. At worst I figured shorty would get all sentimental and make a funny graphic of the chart. :lol:

WHERE TO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina whilst devastating is still "noise" for the market

Oil showing signs of a blow off.

Ethanol production booming -

The new Texas and Saudi Arabia - IOWA AND BRAZIL

With Oil at $70 a barrel ethanol becomes a very viable proposition - cost about $1.50 - $2 a gallon to produce.

Think this will benefit Archer Daniels still good value at 14 times earnings and has only tripled since 2001 from 8 to 22

This is the type of company that will be a 5-10 bagger by the time the commodity cycle runs its course

Such a no brainer really.

So simple and so boring and so profitable

Sleep your way to wealth with the blindingly obvious

DAIMLER CHRYSLER (SOON TO BE RENAMED MERCEDES BENZ) HEDGES ITS BETS

Now that the hedge funds own 20% of this hodgepodge of second and third rate brands they will drive the neccesary changes.

Hope they can sell all the crap and get some decent money for it.

They should keep the diamond lost in the mud - Mercedes Benz

Archived