Gap Left Behind....

Speaking of WWY,

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/news/arti...mb=WWY&sid=5466

UPDATE 2-Mexico's Bimbo to sell Wrigley's chewing gum

?????? ?TUESDAY, JANUARY 21, 2003?4:48?PM

?-?Reuters U.S. Company News

By Adriana Barrera

MEXICO CITY, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Mexico's Grupo Bimbo, the largest baked-goods company in North America, is giving its competitors more to chew over by striking a deal to sell U.S. chewing gum giant Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co.'s products in Mexico.

So is this one of Mark's Bimbos?

:lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is something exceedingly, and I mean exceedingly suspcious about Al Greens 16 bill injection of FEED today. Something is afoot. It may just connect back to his bail out of JPM last Oct 10th. I still thing there was deep shit in that woodpile. Well tommorrow guess who reports? JPM. You don't think as crooked and power obsessed as this dirty old man is that he doesn't have the report sitting right on the sideboard by his crapper. Hell, Andrea has probably already read it too. All that said, a site I use authored by Richard Hahn is particularly melodramatic and dire tonight. Whenever he gets this way almost without exception the market rebounds. His short term intuition is poor and he is now drawing comparisons between this cycle and the 87' crash. I would prepare for a manufactured bounce coming shortly. The last two times this man was doom and gloom were July and October, not that I see a huge bounce coming, I just see some lines in the sand which will be defended around the necklines and then the program robots will kick in again long for a brief time as everyone covers. I suspect the government steps in here quickly as indicated by the Lizard King's daytrading today. Maybe some bogus media manipulation, one never knows. It is crooked to the core. Impeach Bush, Impeach Al Green and NO BLOOD FOR FRIGGIN OIL!

Bimbo on WWY is "baked" into wwy price 3 fold at least.......I will wait patiently...Its not much of my capital, so I will just hold on.......worth 20 times at best....thats a $40 price by end of 2003......based on NEXT years earnings...any miss and all bets are off

I wasn't worried about it, just thought that "Bimbo" was a hilarious name given what it means in English. Kind of like naming a car "Nova" (no va -- doesn't go -- in Spanish) and then wondering why it doesn't sell in Mexico :grin:

What about Piles' CELG -- a bargain at only 595 time earnings!

Guest BEARDRECH
Lord have mercy my Harley short is finally getting some action. My other shorts are doing well too, Ill probably get hit by a bus this week.

at last,at last,we are beginning to see an end to this CYCLE

OF VIOLENCE---rememBER ur slogan GET THE HARLEYS OFF THE STREETS!! :P :P

beardrech

Guest BEARDRECH
if business is so great,why does ibm need another 20billion?

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/030121/tech_ibm_shelf_1.html

DO u remeber merciless's post where he gave us one of his paid for services: APOLLO something i believe-- that site has a freebie--a very deepgoing analysis of i'ma bowel movenent,better known as I BEAT MY M***T,ALIAS I'm a big meshugenah also known among the cogoscenti as BIG blue--

it portrays it as having all the financial glamour of a thousand pounds of condemned veal :blink: :unsure: :o

beardrech

Drano - "Bimbo" rivals the copier put out by (?) Seimens a couple of years ago, called the "POS Series". Same marketing guys as "farfegnugen" fame. German's have had anal fixations since Freud. Except for this site, it don't "cut it" in America, though.

WhaddIdo - chart reminds me of the RioGrande in south Texas; pretty good match

Recall the GO22's last big FEED was digested until the next day's dump. HOWEVER: I realized today that the market has fallen to the "Greater Expectations" spell. Perhaps there is no economic news which can now generate ANY euphoric buying interest except Saddam in Tripoli, or served to the public on a silver platter, Indiana Jones style with scarabs oozing from his cracked skull.

Hussein is a shrewd, ruthless human. Always a bad combination. I truly believe he sees the decline of Western Markets as a tactical element favoring his aims. So far, he is correct. What with idiots like Kudlow pounding the table for war, and (you gotta check this out but it may have been updated) CNN's Money web page showing a graphic of tanks and soldiers composited over a "Wall" street sign.

Our media is promoting our decadence to the World better than any politician could ever do.

THE ART OF THE FALSE EXPLANATION

Not content with screwing the sheeple out of their retirement savings Whore Street through its minions PROCTOVISION insists on constant deception as to the reasons for the stock markey decline.

The current false reason is the War WITH iraq.

The real reason is simple overvalution of stocks.

WHY THE CONSTANT FALSE REASON?

Because the false reason is unsually an event that will come to pass shortly - ie it is temporary and will shortly pass - ie is assure sheeple with short pain thresholds and attention spans - thereby maximising sheeple numbers.

It also does not contradict the constant bull refrain that stocks are underpriced.

EG the false reason always supports and fits the BULL dogma and does not CONTRADICT IT!!!!! The real reason subverts bull dogma.

Just like a religious dogma - the true explanation is heresy and cannot be uttered!!!

As Christine Keeler said in the most wonderfull line spoken in the 20th century:

"They would say that wouldnt they"

She was a great analyser of human character.

Fo those of you looking at buying long dated calls/leaps on gold you maybe better off just buying gold mining stocks that have a high cost of production, stocks like VGZ. These are in effect like never expiring long dated calls.

Forgetting this is AMD for the moment, what does it mean when the Bollinger bands touch? As they did in the first part of the chart and may again converge soon?

Usually when the Bollinger Bands turn sideways and contract, it means a big move is coming. Use other indicators to determine direction.

Slinger, since $GOLD has absolutely high values (3-digit number), it is not correct to use the standard 1-point-per-box value for the P&F chart. Here is how the correct P&F chart should look like:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$gold,plta[pa][da][f!3!!].gif

Regards,

Vesselin

Forgetting this is AMD for the moment, what does it mean when the Bollinger bands touch?

It means that your charting service is flawed. :P

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=amd,uu[l,a]dacaynay[dd][pd20,2].gif

They cannot touch by definition - unless a stock flatlines for 20 days in a row.

Archived