FANNIE MAE

(NYSE: FNM)

After Hours: 5.93? -1.11 (-15.77%) 5:29pm ET

686062[/snapback]

How can SKF and Freddie and Fannie be down afterhours? :blink:

I think AFTER housrs are OVER rated...

How can SKF and Freddie and Fannie be down afterhours?? :blink:

686064[/snapback]

F & F common are dogmeat. Every other bank, IB, and fraudster holding F & F paper are golden. It's that simple. Mebbe Seamus will comment -- I think he was the first to predict this outcome 2 weeks ago.

So, they dont safe Fanny and Freddy but nonetheless Futures are rallying after hours??? This goes above my head sorry.

just mins ago during that Palin speech there in Michigan: "USA! USA! USA!" i always have to think about Homer Simpson when i hear that :lol: :lol: :lol:

sometimes for foreigners the US is hard to understand. There is this possibility that there will be a vice president who is openly against sexual education of the youth? :huh:

the fix is in, hard and deep and dry, fully barbed with max rpm

nothing else to say, really

maybe could debate the actual girth measurement of the schwang

I'd estimate approx a $3 Trillion effective tax on J6P

he has no clue whatsoever

millions of busted losers outside workin' fer FRN's

hundreds of winners on the inside infinitely wealthy

what a system

One final post re F & F and AH action. As noted above, the devil really is in the details. My guess is that the overly bullish action in schlocks late this afternoon may look pretty stupid if the Treasury announces anything other than a full bailout. What else could Hank do? Look here for a more sophisticated analysis of the possibilities.

So, they dont safe Fanny and Freddy but nonetheless Futures are rallying after hours??? This goes above my head sorry.

just mins ago during that Palin speech there in Michigan: "USA! USA! USA!" i always have to think about Homer Simpson when i hear that  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

sometimes for foreigners the US is hard to understand. There is this possibility that there will be a vice president who is openly against sexual education of the youth?  :huh:

686071[/snapback]

Sex ed in 3 words: just say NO! Same advice I should follow when tempted to trade currencies. :o :D :lol:

Archived