Another Happy print!

I would love to know where O'Reilly and the rest of his colleagues were when all this crap was bubbling to the top leading to the crises we have today.

during the presidential campaign (years) i was ranting all the time

sent 10000s bulk emails with excerpt and links form likes of mish, denninger, doc, bswatch etc

i didnt even id myself as paulite. still ignored im sure. 50 phone calls to reps white house etc.

basic response was hear no evil im sure. about all i did was get myself on some guatanimo list for needing waterboarding . JERKJERKJERKJERKOFFS

almost NOBODY was mad about htis until it went down except for people with the real news not available on msm :huh: prolly gonna get geithners irs goon after me. thatll keep me tied up a while

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
during the presidential campaign (years) i was ranting all the time

sent 10000s bulk emails with excerpt and links form likes of mish, denninger, doc, bswatch etc

i didnt even id myself as paulite. still ignored im sure. 50 phone calls to reps white house etc.

basic response was hear no evil im sure. about all i did was get myself on some guatanimo list for needing waterboarding . JERKJERKJERKJERKOFFS

almost NOBODY was mad about htis until it went down except for people with the real news not available on msm :huh:

Speaking of water boarding, my cousin, the one who did the water boarding story on Current TV will be visiting us this weekend. He reports from the world's hottest danger zones. He's just back from Yemen, and Philadelphia, where he reported on gang gun violence.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, if it helps any Stoolie, posts this link to what Mr. Sinclair is looking at in re GLD, Street Tracks Tracker Gold, or whatever....

http://jsmineset.com/index.php/2009/02/12/...ir-bullion-from

http://www.goldensextant.com/GLD.html

Cliff Notes version: just buy the damn physical. The whole point of owning gold is to eliminate counterparty risk.

Speaking of water boarding, my cousin, the one who did the water boarding story on Current TV will be visiting us this weekend. He reports from the world's hottest danger zones. He's just back from Yemen, and Philadelphia, where he reported on gang gun violence.

An acquaintance at the 'errrr' restaurant has a daughter that does that. He told me of the places she has been. Haven't seen him for a while. Guessing he is a victim of the downturn. He was commuting to construction work in WPB.

Man, I don't even like going to Fort Pierce. Let alone 'Port au Philly'.

I drove my Jeep to Tucson in December. Headlines the next day were "three out of state jeep tj's car jacked at gunpoint!". Yipes. AZ reminded me of a police state. Three road blocks. Not for DUI, just taking pictures. Speed cameras all over.

Coming soon to theatre's near us, I suppose.

Last week's bounce engulfed as Dow closes at new weekly crash low....

If that were a 5 min chart with 1 hr bars I'd be tempted to go heavily short, stop at the yellow 21MA, expecting a quick retest or a giant red candle.

If we're headed for a retest soon we might oughta hope it holds on this go round. The flip side of the astro weather that was suggesting inflation into late spring & summer could also signify irrational, exaggerated panic.

That'd be a poor place from which to head into what's on deck later this year.

post-928-1234568249_thumb.png

Hot salted fractals....step riiight up, get yer hot salted fractals......

That's it Haas.....

I think that was the same thing I was getting at with my KW request, but this chart probably does it better (for simple 'ol me)....less spaggetti, and while i like spaggetti, it makes me fat :rolleyes:

Thanks, I'm saving this one.

(can anyone tell that I lost my spellchecker?)

Archived