Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, On the Eve of Destruction, all that is "fed" is merely, "Trust Us, and if the Banks are OK, well then, "All will be Fine.""

your jickiss says Fine Gold yes, Fines would be too good for the crims manip-ing in the Pit.

nevertheless, no item can be manipulated against its Real trend forever. This even, yessir and yess'em, includes Gold and GLD and DGP, as well as the miners and miners related and silver.

Thinking weekly, as Gann suggested, shows that GLD has more work to do, which it will do.....once it moves decisively above 95, then the blast up starts for real and for sure....take a look at the slow movement pattern that is developing.......phase shift above the 95 level will develop speed and power in GLD. All you have to do is hurry up and wait now, the hardest part of the trip is over.

Different QUESTION: Has anybody looked at all of the CSCO putz that are in the money for next week? Does anybody think that these putz will all expire in da Money? Do da Boyz own all of the putz on CSCO?

well?

regards to all,

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1223671262_thumb.jpg

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Asia and Europe jams hard on Sunday night and early monday, we'll get a nice gap up that might run all day.

699074[/snapback]

After years of watching anemic European opens that essentially wait for or are overridden by the US open, I sorta think we need a piece of bullish news to spark it.

Cantor CEO on Bloomberg now saying he thinks the next play is a coordinated move to bolt LIBOR to the FF rate. Thinks it could be Sunday. That could do it. Maybe. I guess.

Funny how the volatility starts to affect your perception. I feel like an 11 year old kid in the arcade, all cracked out on Coke & Butterfingers and frantically spinning the ball on the Centipede game. This morning seems like last month.

After years of watching anemic European opens that essentially wait for or are overridden by the US open, I sorta think we need a piece of bullish news to spark it.

Cantor CEO on Bloomberg now saying he thinks the next play is a coordinated move to bolt LIBOR to the FF rate.  Thinks it could be Sunday.  That could do it.  Maybe.  I guess.

Funny how the volatility starts to affect your perception.  I feel like an 11 year old kid in the arcade, all cracked out on Coke & Butterfingers and frantically spinning the ball on the Centipede game.  This morning seems like last month.

699077[/snapback]

How can they bolt Libor to overnight rates? Libor is a term rate and overnight is... well... overnight!

Ditto on the volatility perception :blink:

Trader Joe "Trade of the Day"

June 17, 2008

Buy HRP Jan '09 $5.00 puts $0.10

Oct 10, 2008

Put up total position for $1.65 ASK, and go out to wotk in the yard.

Come in check the PC and see filled at $1.65 for the entire position.

6,200% annualized return

Trader Joe "Trade of the Day"

June 17, 2008

Buy HRP Jan '09 $5.00 puts $0.10

Oct 10, 2008

Put up total position for $1.65 ASK, and go out to wotk in the yard.

Come in check the PC and see filled at $1.65 for the entire position.

6,200% annualized return

699079[/snapback]

I gotta learn me how to do that without losing my money.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Trader Joe, have you secured any callz on the HRP item?

699083[/snapback]

No calls, but I did go long the stock today @ $4.00......for a 20%+ annual yield assuming they can keep the divi....while I am not a big fan or doing the REIT's, I was getting too full on various income CEF's.

big.chart?symb=hrp&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=5&maval=50%2C%2B200&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=4&size=2&state=11&sid=114271&style=320&time=20&freq=1&comp=NO%5FSYMBOL%5FCHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=7342&mocktick=1

A few Oct Max Pains with additional gains required to reach them...

GE: 25 (16%)

IBM: 110 (25%)

CSCO: 22 (28%)

RIMM: 75 (34%)

C: 20 (39%)

As noted by jickiss there's a mountain of profitable options out there (e.g. $80M in IBM alone vs Max Pain level).

The warning light on my tin foil hat is starting to pulse.

Archived