Happy Noo Year

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I currently use Interactive Brokers but could change given their weak customer service. Also have infidelity acct but they're too expensive. Just wire tranferred funds to ib and am waiting for some snafu to resolve. My money is in limbo in cyberspace. Do they actually hold wire transfers for 10 days? so stressful and aggravating. If it's not resolved end of day I'm out of there. More later.

Guest AssMaster

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm off to play gold, oops, golf. Then a night of drinking and frivolity with my avatar Jasmine! Actually, no car model :grin:

Stay sold and buy gold! Oh yes, LVLT, RFMD and HD might all be good for a ST dong.

Toodles! :rolleyes:

Rockhead, I have changed my trading style quit a bit lately... Slowed way down and using pattern trading more. By using better trading management, and partials, I am pulling out less of my hair......speed, no longer is much of a problem.

Might even get 1/3 sell on AMZN, today, that will reduce my risk by 1/2..... yes, risk management seems very appropriate in this market.

My worst broker was Preffered Trade... Never could get my acct regestered right and customer support, could have cared less.

getting OT, so, I hope everyone has a Great New Year

Best to all Stoolies! As an ex-drinker, my New Year's parties generally end at around 9PM, wherein I celebrate the New Year with a good night's sleep. Let the crazies deal with the hangovers. I just can't wait to talk to the idiot who said, last 12/31---> "You bears are gonna ket killed this year. Gold Sucks!" May his hangover be especially viscious this year.

Clonaid just called and said that sperm sample I gave before my vasectomy is wanting a raise in his allowance. Like father, like son. Jeeze!! They offer stock options if you can't come up with the cash right away, you know. Long Live Clonaid!!

Archived