Bulls 3 yards and cloud of dust

Oh My Gawd, never thought I'd see the most carbon crazed lunatics on the planet fess up.

What happened to global warming?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8299079.stm

This headline may come as a bit of a surprise, so too might that fact that the warmest year recorded globally was not in 2008 or 2007, but in 1998.

But it is true. For the last 11 years we have not observed any increase in global temperatures.

And our climate models did not forecast it, even though man-made carbon dioxide, the gas thought to be responsible for warming our planet, has continued to rise.

I guess that's what happens when you base your model on false assumptions, eh?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh My Gawd, never thought I'd see the most carbon crazed lunatics on the planet fess up.

What happened to global warming?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8299079.stm

This headline may come as a bit of a surprise, so too might that fact that the warmest year recorded globally was not in 2008 or 2007, but in 1998.

But it is true. For the last 11 years we have not observed any increase in global temperatures.

And our climate models did not forecast it, even though man-made carbon dioxide, the gas thought to be responsible for warming our planet, has continued to rise.

I guess that's what happens when you base your model on false assumptions, eh?

If it wasn't bad enough that we will see the systematic destruction of business because of the excess that occurred from bubbles and stimulus, now we get to witness the systematic destruction of businesses because of the carbon crazed political taxes and lunatic fringe scientists with their greenhouse fraud.

If it wasn't bad enough that we will see the systematic destruction of business because of the excess that occurred from bubbles and stimulus, now we get to witness the systematic destruction of businesses because of the carbon crazed political taxes and lunatic fringe scientists with their greenhouse fraud.

The western goobermints are DESPERATE for revenue...they had to cook up something, and the Brits are notorious for cooking up schemes to screw the masses in the name of "virtue". Been that way for ages...nuthin' new under the sun.

What's that you say, that couldn't possibly be true, could it?

From last week....

Sweden calls for more carbon taxes as European governments seek new income

http://www.newser.com/article/d9b30aq00/sw...new-income.html

Funny thing is, the whole scheme is out is the open now, just as I have telling folks for years, and most still have no clue, even with it right in front of their faces, as they have been so brainwashed by the "BIG LIE".

Really not so different from any other social bubble type mentality, where everyone becomes a believer just as the lie is exposed.

This guy does some real interesting work with MA calculations, that appear to be saying the same things that I see visually on my stuff, and was referencing earlier about flattening out near tops.

I do not know a what point his stuff will signal that the top is aborted and the run to 1200 is on.

But right now his basic view is this...

My take: there's nothing more devious than kicking off a new negative IT trend reversal with counter-trend higher prices.

http://www.traders-talk.com/mb2/index.php?showtopic=111902

Why must there be a connection between the value of the dollar against a basket of other currencies and the value of US Treasuries priced in dollars? To me, they are separate and distinct. Correlations seem to me to be random and temporary depending on what forces are dominant. Sometimes we can identify those forces, other times they are not clear, or "hidden."

I'm not a big believer in intermarket analysis. I don't use it in my work. Those who do are selling snake oil, in my opinion.

They know that the US of A is declining, due to the actions of all of the Fellow Travellers over the time period beginning with FDR Nicksun and Raygun.

Hey Doc, Nicksun and Raygun finally figured out what the Demoncats already knew, that if you wanted to get elected in the good ole USA, you had to give a lot of free stuff away. :glare:

Reagan only gave to his friends. The sole purpose of his economic policy, Reaganomics, was to destroy the middle class and enrich his friends. He succeeded. The politicians learned the golden rule. He who has the gold, rules. Ironic that the Russians and Chinese, whom Reagan supposedly defeated, now own the US. We have to bow down and kiss their asses, or else.

Anyway, I'm tired of the cheapshots at Roosevelt. Not that he's my hero. I have my reasons for not liking him. But for god's sakes, what was the point of that comment, anyway? Roosevelt followed the economic orthodoxy of the time, just like any other politician would have. Does he deserve no credit for defeating the greatest monster in the history of the world?

Reagan on the other hand believed in trickle down while enriching his buddies in the military industrial complex. What trickled down was excrement. It has infected every single economic failure the US has embarked upon for the past 39 years. He believed in borrow and spend. That's the evil idea that has led us to where we are today. I realize that many of you resent having to pay taxes, but at least with tax and spend we pay as we go. With borrow and spend we indenture ourselves to our bankers forever. Once the borrowing binge started, that was the beginning of the endgame to destroy, impoverish, and enslave the middle class. Now look at whom we owe all the money to. The Chinese. OPEC. The Russians. I mean correct me if I'm wrong. Reagan's military buildup supposedly bankrupted the Russians. Instead it bankrupted us and the Russians practically rule the world.

Iceland update...

Iceland's bankers had taken the world by storm. But a year ago their banks collapsed overnight, leaving the country to face economic chaos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7InlN2x08Q

What a picturesque country. I think I might go spend some tourist dollars there next summer, and do my small part to help out.

California’s Budget Suffers ‘Major Blow’ as More Debt Sales Loom

“Revenues more than $1 billion under estimates and recent adverse court rulings are dealing a major blow to a budget that is barely 10-weeks old,” Controller John Chiang said in a statement.

Since February, Schwarzenegger and lawmakers have cut $32 billion from spending, raised taxes by $12.5 billion and covered $6 billion more with accounting gimmicks and borrowing. California, already the largest borrower in the municipal market, may offer as much as $4 billion more debt during the week of Oct. 26 to refinance the bonds used by Schwarzenegger to cover previous budget deficits. The budget enacted in July would allow the sale of as much as $11 billion more.

“We’ll just have to wait and see how the feelings are when we get ready to think about it again," said state Treasurer Bill Lockyer. :huh:

Like, ya know, whatever, it is what it is.

Anyway, I'm tired of the cheapshots at Roosevelt. Not that he's my hero. I have my reasons for not liking him. But for god's sakes, what was the point of that comment, anyway? Roosevelt followed the economic orthodoxy of the time, just like any other politician would have. Does he deserve no credit for defeating the greatest monster in the history of the world?

Reagan on the other hand believed in trickle down while enriching his buddies in the military industrial complex. What trickled down was excrement. It has infected every single economic failure the US has embarked upon for the past 39 years. He believed in borrow and spend. That's the evil idea that has led us to where we are today. I realize that many of you resent having to pay taxes, but at least with tax and spend we pay as we go. With borrow and spend we indenture ourselves to our bankers forever. Once the borrowing binge started, that was the beginning of the endgame to destroy, impoverish, and enslave the middle class. Now look at whom we owe all the money to. The Chinese. OPEC. The Russians. I mean correct me if I'm wrong. Reagan's military buildup supposedly bankrupted the Russians. Instead it bankrupted us and the Russians practically rule the world.

And who gave birth to the monster called the Military Industrial Complex, or as it was called by FDR then, "The Arsenal of Democracy".

I agree though, Reagan and his cronies did more to f**k up this country faster than any other bunch and send it spiraling into the end game where we are now. Why any fiscally conservative minded Republican would idolize this guy is completely beyond me.

But is was Clinton who signed off on the repeal of Glass-Steagall.....and opened the final floodgates.

Reagan only gave to his friends. The sole purpose of his economic policy, Reaganomics, was to destroy the middle class and enrich his friends. He succeeded. The politicians learned the golden rule. He who has the gold, rules. Ironic that the Russians and Chinese, whom Reagan supposedly defeated, now own the US. We have to bow down and kiss their asses, or else.

I'm no political genius, but I don't see how cutting taxes hurts the middle class. I'm pretty sure it smacks the lower class in the buTT, and I'm pretty sure this is a political argument, so I'm not going to dwell at length .

California’s Budget Suffers ‘Major Blow’ as More Debt Sales Loom

“Revenues more than $1 billion under estimates and recent adverse court rulings are dealing a major blow to a budget that is barely 10-weeks old,” Controller John Chiang said in a statement.

Since February, Schwarzenegger and lawmakers have cut $32 billion from spending, raised taxes by $12.5 billion and covered $6 billion more with accounting gimmicks and borrowing. California, already the largest borrower in the municipal market, may offer as much as $4 billion more debt during the week of Oct. 26 to refinance the bonds used by Schwarzenegger to cover previous budget deficits. The budget enacted in July would allow the sale of as much as $11 billion more.

“We’ll just have to wait and see how the feelings are when we get ready to think about it again," said state Treasurer Bill Lockyer. :huh:

Like, ya know, whatever, it is what it is.

So goes California, so goes the Nation.....

Archived