Message From The Night Visitor

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my short term stuff aint that hot, but these panic tick readings will end badly for the bulls. Was flat the last week or so am now scaling into shorts.

What's up with MO?  If they don't tax dividends, it should be king of the universe- instead it's dropping like a stone.

Skid,

MO down because supposedly they will announce today they are cutting prices in order to compete with the discounters. Suddenly, my CG dividend play (Lorillard tobacco) doesn't look so good.

Beazer homes released December new home sales down 1.2%. Reading a little further into the report the number was actually down 16% when corrected for certain "acquisition accounting adjustments". Weakness was notable is their primary growth areas, with Southeast new orders down 8.1% yoy, West down 24.1%, and Central down 40.4%. Perhaps the home bubble correction will arrive sooner than we think.

Doc, I know little about any of the software but basically what I will need are charts that I can make annotations on and have them continue live as the market progresses in it's path but leaves my annotations in place where I marked them. Essentially I would like to see my annotations move left as the ticker advances. Do any of the software packages offer this feature?

I am running a test for you on Tradestation right now. Trying it with text and seeing if it moves left as the chart progress. Will let u know.

Archived