Stilletto Pumps

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Srf lay off the boolish foolishness FUR a change, would ya?

Every UDDER? UDDERance of yours is fraught with upside prophecy. It's been that way FUR MONTHS.

BARE is getting a bit TIRED of it.

Your WRECKord is there. One can go back and seize upon numerous examples. This isn't an "attack" this is a recitation of HYSTERICAL OOOOPS!!! TYPO! TYPO! the typing fingerz run AMOK!!! (historical) FACT.

We've heard one prediction of upside explosion after anUDDER out of you and, since mid-June the S&P has gone eggsactly

NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

It was at 988 or sew wuzzitSNOT?

GIMME A G***D***? BREAK! (in the averages, pleezGAWD!!!)

Noland can go fly a KITE! Hey!!! Maybe you can help him!!! Don't try it a thunderstorm...no, wait a sec!!!

His articulate documentation of panic in high places and mASSive liquidity infusion hasn't resulted in any huge ramping since June.

This injection of liquidity is slamming straight into the hurricane FURce of gathering global DEFLATION which is sending countless amounts of it to MONEY HEAVEN.

Mr. Russell, we're gonna "DIE" by YOUR standards, we iz. They're trying like made to inflate their way out. And all this deflation is doing is sucking it up. Perot's giant "sucking sound"!

Srf this fellow, were he general would bustya to private and put ya in a Stalinesque punishment battalion in a nanosecond.

Will the REAL bearz pleez stand UP?

GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Now, after this rant, it wouldn't surprise HRFF if Noland/Srf predix came to pASS(_)_). Emphasis upon the lASSt three letters.

Srf, you'll be PLEEZED to know that RIVERBOATS are the latest, greatest gimmick up here in the PNW. HRFF looked out his window yestiddy and saw one steamin' toward downtown on Elliott Bay. They've got one FUR gamblin of course down in Tacoma. They've got one FUR touristas or similar porpoises up in AlASS(_)_)ka. And one of HRFF's late neighburz wuz buildin' one.

HRFF wrote his junior paper on the steamboat in American history at P'ton. That wuz FUN.

So Prechter sez we're retreatin' into fantASSy? Or wuzzit RR?

Well, no sooner had HRFF seen THAT than he turned on the telly (he thinks it wuz the Crapvision channel butt he'SNOT shurrrre) and there was an ad about

fantASSy FOOTBALL!!!

no foolin'.

Life is just a fantasy,

Help me lead this fantasy life!!!

END!!!

WhereRya!

lyrix pleez.

Tia.

PKN ? check it out

Interesting story!

PetroKazakhstan Inc., formerly Hurricane Hydrocarbons Ltd., is an international energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production, acquisition, refining and marketing of oil and refined products in the Republic of Kazakhstan. (Former Soviet Union)

The company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange, counts itself as one of the most profitable small oil producers in the world. Earnings of $3.17, with $3.53 expected. P/E: 04.6 (yikes!)

See Thom Calandra?s column

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/yhoo/story...E7909A506D5F%7D

Shares outstanding: 77.7M Debt/Equity: 1.05

Not meant as a tout, but does anyone else know something about it?

Many on the Yahoo boards are beginning to talk of PMs and energy stocks. :o

Sherlock

Click Here

Berkshire Hathaway's last quarter earnings about double, according to the above usaa.net story. Most of the earnings come from the grocery business (yawn), insurance (snore), and by selling bonds for a capital gain (ho-hum). That guy Buffet hasn't done anything worthwhile since he wrote that Marguerittaville song. (Doc, where is the spell checker button?)

I still chortle to myself when I remember posters on the old theStreet.com message boards, circa March 2000, dissing Warren B. "He just doesn't 'get it'" was the clever refrain. Wonder what happened to my buds on that board? Moved to one of the islands (it's a country, technically) they own?

Hey BARE, take it easy, Bro......

Were all trying to learn to be BiSexual, going both ways, so we avoid the occasional Al Green Fisting.

McClellan Ozzy is at rock bottom levels. Been there for days. That's what makes me nervous about a bounce........

Stoolies, PLEASE do yourselves a favor, and buy

FOOLED BY RANDOMNESS: The Hidden Role of Chance in the Markets and in Life by Nassim Taleb.

Let me tell you what it is NOT:

1. It's not a Bear's Bible

2. It's not a market beating system

3. It's not a technician bashing/promoting book.

What it is a well-written, thought-provoking, philosophical and informative book dealing with statistics, reality, and perception. (You know, the kind of book MachineHead would write.) Those are HUGE factors for traders and active investors. Doc's bookstore carries it at a low price. Bought mine from Doc, and just ordered Taleb's earlier, and more expensive book:

DYNAMIC HEDGING

I expect to learn more detailed information about market statics, noise vs. signal, risk/reward relationships, and volatility.

You want 4 pages of epiphany? Try the subchapter Philostratus in Monte Carlo: On the Difference Between Noise and Information. (Page 56-59). Guess what, News is Noise!

Really........check it out!

Wyndy HRFF had a BURR up his BARE arse FUR a short while. Or, to put it in equestrian termz, under his saddle.

Maybe he just had a ...... BEEF! lololol

Mr. TwoScrewsLoose as AUTHOR??????????

KNAVE!!! Yew just added a zillion gray HAIRS to HRFF's already grizzled mane!

Please, as a PUBLIC SERVICE REMINDER/ANNOUNCEMENT, HRFF implores y'all SNOT to compliment Mr TwoScrewsLoose!!! Why ,if that kaput of hiz swells any more it just might BURST and then we'll ALL be sucked into the vacuum twixt his ears!

:mellow: :huh: :o :blink: :lol: :D :lol:

I'm attempting to build a tracking portfolio for NatGas.

Anybody know of some other stocks I should add to this list?

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?xng,ch...#124;C|D20

Since everyone is talking about gold and gas, I'll be a contrarian and stick my neck out here and put MTMD on the radar. I sold it this week at 3.75 when they announced earnings, looking to get back in cheaper- which I did at 3.25 on a partial position. It's more of an investment-type play rather than a trade, and it's cheap. It's just a dull, boring, profitable and growing little company selling at 12X earnings that no one follows. Check it out and see what you think- it's NOT a screamer, but it's one you'll be able to sleep soundly while holding.

I got chewed out when I put it up on IDS a few months back at 2.10- something about touting penny or low-volume stocks. Board police, please feel free to delete this post if it offends anyone. :blink:

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/030805/056099.html

Archived