B4 the Bell Frythehelloutofthebullday 5704

Guest yobob1

Debt inflation is exported from the US, It ends up in external markets which get sold off to support wall street...That is my Guess...it explains why Japan has held out so long and why Inflation is not as pronounced as it should be The Japanese deflationary sink absorbs most of it...Look at how quickly China got pumped up by exported debt inflation...Now they have ordered banks to stop lending for 11 days...and US debt inflationary potential is turning down...the US is the primary debt inflationary engine of the global network...If it cracks there is really no way to stop it...

the only way to fight debt deflation is with debt inflationary potential great enough to overpower debt deflationary potential...

Not enough debt inflation = liquidity dry up...Need an event or another war to make an excuse to implement emergency measures if this trend continues...

The system must never be exposed...

Does that equate to a lower doo-lar? My answer would be yes. I want yours though. :wink2:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New low on NazCrap!- Al Jazeera reports that Afghanistan is coming undone there have been many attacks in the last 10 days and U.S. and coalition deaths this weekend plus Karzai fired a District Governor and has now been ordered to reinstate him by his Loyal Jirga and Karzai has said no-stay tuned.

We have never, ever been set up better for a Crash event. There is absolutely no fear in the markets all fear indicies are in the toilet, everyone expects a bounce, record deficit-no problem, iraq-no problem, $ racing upward-see we do have a strong dollar, inflation-no problem-deflation-dead on arrival-Fools in high places and a dead broke consumer/taxpayer-no problem!

Dollar Claims 8-Month High Versus Yen

Sunday May 9, 11:00 pm ET

By Naomi Tajitsu

TOKYO (Reuters) - The dollar surged to eight-month highs against the yen on Monday, extending a rally ignited by surprisingly strong U.S. jobs data that increased the chances of an early rise in U.S. interest rates.

The dollar climbed as high of 112.96 yen after Friday's data showed non-farm payrolls rose by 288,000 in April, compared with an upwardly revised 337,000 in March. Economists had forecast a rise of 173,000.

"The Asian market has yet to digest the jobs figures. I think a rise above 113 yen is possible," said Mitsuru Sahara, vice president of the forex dealing group at UFJ Bank.

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/040509/markets_forex_2.html

We have never, ever been set up better for a Crash event. There is absolutely no fear in the markets all fear indicies are in the toilet, everyone expects a bounce, record deficit-no problem, iraq-no problem, $ racing upward-see we do have a strong dollar, inflation-no problem-deflation-dead on arrival-Fools in high places and a dead broke consumer/taxpayer-no problem!

Let me add a little more fuel to the crash fire. Here is the BullBear Index now compared to 1987. Looks a little similar, don't it? :P

post-20-1084158760.gif

Monday May 10, 11:03 AM

Dollar surge knocks Asia stocks, gold

By Ian Geoghegan

SINGAPORE, May 10 (Reuters) - The dollar hit eight-month highs against the yen on Monday, knocking down share prices across Asia amid a growing consensus the U.S. may raise interest rates sooner than had been expected.

Oil prices hovered just below late last week's near 14-year high of $40 a barrel, while the dollar gains knocked safe-haven gold to a six-month low of $375.75 an ounce in Asian trading.

Japanese stocks continued a six-day losing streak, with anal cysts saying the spectre of higher U.S. interest rates would discourage investors from buying stocks.

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/040510/3/1hd7o.html

That up and down scuiggly was Friday when I dumped my puts and bought calls :cry:

Abuse claims 'known a year ago'

Mr Hoon is unlikely to reveal the Red Cross report's contents

The government was told of allegations UK troops abused Iraqi prisoners a year ago, Amnesty International has said.

The group said it warned last May that prisoners had been tortured and one killed.

It comes after Downing Street confirmed it had received a Red Cross report on abuse concerns in February.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3698905.stm

Archived