That they'd go away

But still they begin

Needles and pins

Because of all my pride

The tears I gotta hide

Ah, needles and pins

Needles and pins

Needles and pins

Just found out my property taxes are going up another 17%.last year they went up 28%,and 20% in 2001.

I'm gonna puke.

Called my parents for some sympathy,they told me their house just got re-assessed from 230k to 480k,their taxes just doubled instantly and my father retired 4 weeks ago.

Not wishing to be nosey, Mr. H, but where are you parents that the property assessment doubled?

Just found out my property taxes are going up another 17%.last year they went up 28%,and 20% in 2001.

I'm gonna puke.

Called my parents for some sympathy,they told me their house just got re-assessed from 230k to 480k,their taxes just doubled instantly and my father retired 4 weeks ago.

Move!

Sell your house and rent for a few years. :wink2:

:wink2:

Oh, btw ignore the noise you hear about "there are too many shorts" so the market can't drop. You see, that's just more false chatter distributed by the Matrix to scare the bears. Not gonna work. Here are the facts.

Pile,

Your are The poster child of stoolville.

NO DOUBT.

G-D bless you.

Can't wait ta meetcha next week. :grin:

What Real Estate Bubble? 2/26/03

The MoGauge Bankers Ass. released its weekly applications data Wednesday. The pot was still simmering, but home purchase applications broke down below key levels. Overall activity remains high, and that should keep the markets relatively liquid looking ahead another month or two. In fact, the MoGauge burst that began after December 19 should be flowing into the markets by now. The fact that stocks continue to do poorly is an ominous sign. What happens when the refi flow dries up?

Doc describes the dangers of the moment, examines the Feed, chronicles the market cycles, and tells us where this shipwreck is heading, with hot pictures of naked stock charts, the Long Bong Hit, Uncle Buck and the Golden Stool. Will Uncle Buck ever get out of his sick bed? Will the Golden Stool ever recover, or is the move over now that Cramer is on board? Drop by your stock proctologist's office, and get the inside picture, all in the Anals tonight.

Stoolies, log one in. If you're not a stoolie already, become one Now! And don't forget to join Doc during the market day in Stooltrading Beta as he plots the market's twists and turns for you, in advance yet!

Archived