John Law I I Gets The Shank

to any stoolies who have a sense of humour...may i recommend a British sit-com called "The Office"...it is the single funniest TV program i have ever seen.

awwwwwww, SHUCKS, fugGEDaboudid.

Why there r SOME AROUND HEEER who ain't got none and who will BITE YOUR DAMNED HEAD OFF if you get Xwise w 'im in any no. uv ways. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can't think of who THAT is at the moment... ;) :P :D

Why, that new program can't POSSIBLY be ANY funnier than, say, that spoof of politicians with the puppets they did back in the daze of Maggie and Ronny.

Or "YES, Prime Minister!"

Or "Are you being SERVED?"

Or....

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stoolies

Many of you dont realize that these are probably the best years in your life and that as soon as your bearish positions are vindicated the fun and games,as Hyper anticipates, will stop, and all of a sudden, like a miracle, all of us,within an instant's time, will have achieved adulthood ---

The longer the painful wait fffor the predicted outccome, the greater the exultation; but i can assure you that within minutes of the catastrophe becoming recognizable tro one and all ,no matter how fast or slow, you will,not having the hard heartedness necessary for ssocially immunizing yourselves from epidemic painl,be opening your purses and wallets for your neighbors sake--

You've really got to be a battler hardened sonofabitch to dismiss your nabors agony--i dont mean that not one of us has this disposition,i mean most of us--Right now its fun anticipating our predictions of things to come but when it does.....

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: Whats it going to b like waking up to a world resembling a martian landscape???--I mean a real one here on earth not the phony one that NASA reports--

Oh, FUR a "trailer" of the future "feature" heer, why, just go to Russia, where they try to live on $800 a YEAR. They do more than try - they survive, somehow.

Archived