B4 The Bell Fry day 8/20/04

DrStool

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uranium stocks are on fire.

Denison (den.to), Strathmore (stm.v) look extremely good technically.

On a cycle base, just about every cycle has completed a bottom and is starting to move up.

Strathmore Minerals has tremendous leverage to the cost of uranium and have approximately 3.5 pounds of U3O8 per fully diluted share. Note the resource amount that      they quote on their website is for reference only as it does not conform to Canadian 43-101 requirements because of the age of the data. I would look for Strathmore to exceed its 52-week high of $1.00 sometime in the next 6-12 months Strathmore's current market cap is only about $7M US or about $12M fully diluted. It certainly could take off if the price of uranium continues it rise to $20 and beyond. It would not surprise me for investors who get aboard at these prices to achieve 10X plus returns over the next 2-3 years.

The Other Yellow Metal

Ralph Kettell

June 1, 2004

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/kettell/kettell060104.html

Iraqi police have control of shrine

where's the gold slam?

:blink:

Crapvision trying to tout this as "crisis over", but imho this is a good PR move for Sadr. He was trying to turn control over to Sistani but the "Iraqi" police moved in before they could get that deal. Either way it may appear to some that Sadr was protecting the shrine. Of course they do lose the use of it as a safe haven, but that may only mean the fighting gets bloodier sooner.

On a cycle base, just about every cycle has completed a bottom and is starting to move up.

Strathmore Minerals has tremendous leverage to the cost of uranium and have approximately 3.5 pounds of U3O8 per fully diluted share. Note the resource amount that? ? ?  they quote on their website is for reference only as it does not conform to Canadian 43-101 requirements because of the age of the data. I would look for Strathmore to exceed its 52-week high of $1.00 sometime in the next 6-12 months Strathmore's current market cap is only about $7M US or about $12M fully diluted. It certainly could take off if the price of uranium continues it rise to $20 and beyond. It would not surprise me for investors who get aboard at these prices to achieve 10X plus returns over the next 2-3 years.

The Other Yellow Metal

Ralph Kettell

June 1, 2004

Anybody know how to get Canadian stock exchange quotes on Shwab? I use their streamer.

stm.v and ca:stm don't work.

Iraqi police have control of shrine

where's the gold slam?

:blink:

Crapvision trying to tout this as "crisis over", but imho this is a good PR move for Sadr. He was trying to turn control over to Sistani but the "Iraqi" police moved in before they could get that deal. Either way it may appear to some that Sadr was protecting the shrine. Of course they do lose the use of it as a safe haven, but that may only mean the fighting gets bloodier sooner.

The Mehdi army didn't give up their weapons.

So they survive to fight another day.

Meanwhile with dozens dead from U.S. aerial shelling, the locals are going to be pissed.

Strathmore Minerals has tremendous leverage to the cost of uranium and have approximately 3.5 pounds of U3O8 per fully diluted share. Note the resource amount that? ? ?? they quote on their website is for reference only as it does not conform to Canadian 43-101 requirements because of the age of the data. I would look for Strathmore to exceed its 52-week high of $1.00 sometime in the next 6-12 months Strathmore's current market cap is only about $7M US or about $12M fully diluted. It certainly could take off if the price of uranium continues it rise to $20 and beyond. It would not surprise me for investors who get aboard at these prices to achieve 10X plus returns over the next 2-3 years.

The Other Yellow Metal

Ralph Kettell

June 1, 2004

Anybody know how to get Canadian stock exchange quotes on Shwab? I use their streamer.

stm.v and ca:stm don't work.

STHJF.

Never mind. :lol:

Archived